ABOUT US: We’re MENTOR. We’re an ambitious team transforming the way retailers collect, manage and respond to customer feedback from all platforms.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry and welcome those who want to join us.
We are looking for a Sales Director to join our fast-paced and growing sales team. You will be responsible for managing a team of 2-6 direct reports in their success for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing new enterprise opportunities, expanding territories, and building strategic relationships both internally and externally to drive the business forward. You will be critical in designing and implementing core processes to enable the team to grow and be successful.
Creativity, ambition, and leadership will be critical components of the role.
- 3+ years of SMB sales success, preferably in the B2B SaaS space.
- 2+ years in a management role with a proven track record of leading a team to success.
- Experience navigating and closing deals with an annual contract value ranging from $1k – $25k ACV and overachieving on a quota
- Ability to create and foster executive-level relationships to get deals done.
- You are extremely organized and process-driven and believe that this is key to a team’s success.
- You enjoy identifying and solving complex problems that can have an immediate and incremental impact on your team.
- You are comfortable in an ever-changing environment and have been a leader at a company that has experienced hyper-growth.
- You lead by example and believe that no job is too small.
- Experience managing and forecasting deals
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of 2 – 6 Account Executives with a wide range of sales experience coaching them all to success.
- Develop a deep understanding of MENTOR’s products, value, and the competitive landscape
- Be a trusted advisor to Account Executives on all aspects of the sales cycle through to close.
- Accurately forecast against monthly and quarterly targets.
- Continually improve MENTOR’s sales process to have an immediate impact on forecasting, deal velocity and close rate.
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities.
- Identify and deliver new training programs to improve the sales organization.