ABOUT US: We’re MENTOR. We’re an ambitious team transforming the way retailers collect, manage and respond to customer feedback from all platforms.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry and welcome those who want to join us.
We are looking for an ambitious team member to come help us with the pipeline creation strategy to support our go-to-market initiatives. You will be operating at the top of the funnel, helping evangelize Mentor and creating interest in our offering. You will be responsible for helping marketing and sales execute their combined strategy.
This position offers the opportunity for you to gain experience in various aspects of SaaS marketing and sales as well as true start-up experience. Your potential clients will be restaurant owners, GM’s, and entrepreneurs who want to deliver a better experience to their customers.
- Eager to break into SaaS Sales and/or start-ups
- Entry-level role (0-2 years of work experience in sales)
- Experience performing market research
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Contagious positivity
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Tough skin and a tireless work ethic
- Outbound calling experience a bonus
- Outbound email and calling to generate new leads for the sales team
- Qualify incoming marketing leads
- Use CRM to pass qualified leads to the sales organization
- Perform market research to gather additional information about inbound prospects
- Ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads
- Help with list building and other research projects
- Ideate creative strategies to drive create sales opportunities