ABOUT US: We’re MENTOR. We’re an ambitious team transforming the way retailers collect, manage and respond to customer feedback from all platforms.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry and welcome those who want to join us.
The Account Executive is responsible for landing new customers. This position is focused on selling our customer experience platform restaurant owners, focusing on those with multiple locations. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance
- Technical aptitude
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Exposure to the hospitality or restaurant industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Good attention to detail, extremely organized
- Solutions-oriented, positively oriented
- Eager to come and help implement and experiment with new ideas, strategies, and processes
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high growth startup environment
- Leads sales activity via phone, text, and email, including but not limited to, introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre-and post-demonstration reminder, and follow-up emails
- Demonstrate Feedback.io software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific niche
- Consult with prospective clients by addressing their questions and needs to identify the proper Feedback.io solution
- Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective clients upon request
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as well as strategically plans daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize return on time investment
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and competitor activities
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required
- All other duties as assigned