It was around the same time Rai and Salman Khan had broken up. In fact the man doesn't even qualify for a good human being! This video is unavailable. INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/yogeshjaatedits/ ऊपर LINK par click kara Join Facebook to connect with Ali Hussain Khan and others you may know. He arrives way after time. Every time there a newcomer in the Industry, Salman khan must sleep with her. The cyberspace is currently filled with several JCB memes after a video of a JCB machine removing rubble went viral. I wonder how many cameramen he has assaulted. Home - Quora. Kaam karne jaate hain nahi non-issues ke upar netagiri shuru kar dete hain. Best indian memes of all time. Rumour is that Salman Khan gifted Jacqueline a 3 crore flat in Mumbai. The song features Salman as cop Chulbul Pandey performing Dabangg steps on the ghats of a river with his clan and a group of sadhus.But wait for the best part - in one of the scenes in Hud Hud Dabangg, Chulbul Pandey breathes fire from his mouth … I don’t think I have done anything wrong. Antim: Salman Khan dons a turban in his FIRST LOOK … He basically has sex with women half his age by promising to give their career a strong backing! Baby yoda memes and jcb memes are no longer in trend and time for that is almost over we are trying to get you most popular and hilarious funny memes of all time funny memes in trend this is an indian website so most of the memes you are going to see here will be in hindi or hinglish however we have also made one category of english memes. Creative! Salman Khan has become an avid social media user in current times and we get proof of the same through his timeline. The video of Salman Khan's younger sister Arpita Khan breaking plates is going viral on the internet which has been severely criticized by the users. Your trusted source for latest Bollywood movies news, Hollywood movies & Web Series reviews. Powered by Indiatimes Lifestyle Network. Somebody tweeted a meme and I laughed at it. 10. His tiff with the media is constant. 35,871 talking about this. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines. Abhijeet Bhatt. Not just that he also kills for his pleasure. * I’ve heard a lot of people saying that Salman Khan is not a serious actor, he plays himself and the audience come to watch him and not his acting. Sorry but that's kind of very sad! He's got no self control: This man randomly abuses and thrashes people around him. Pour en revenir à Salman Khan. The actor was slammed by celebrities for posting a meme, mocking Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and her relationships. So here goes a list of the top 10 reasons why Salman Khan is a nightmare of a human being. The meme compared Aishwraya’s relationships to poll results. He is a concentrate of everything bad about the Indian man. Memes and updates about @beingsalmankhan He doesn't know how to respect women! In this video, you watch my reaction to funny memes, out of which some are on Salman Khan. Something is certainly buzzing here. I don’t think this is hurting anyone’s sentiments” pic.twitter.com/pOWAwO29N6. 9. MUMBAI: Bollywood's Sultan Salman Khan's sister Arpita's video of her breaking plates with her friends at a hotel in Dubai has gone viral and she is facing severe criticism. Salman Khan is definitely not your ideal Role Model. Bigg Boss 14: #BoycottBiggBoss14 Trends With Memes & Bashing For Salman Khan On Twitter. For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App. He is surrounded by his bodyguards who are a human shield to the superstar. And then Salman Khan happened to him. In the video, the superstar is singing 'Happy Birthday' while his bodyguard cut the cake. He's incapable of cultivating meaningful relationships based on love, trust and mutual respect! Join Facebook to connect with Ali Hussain Khan and others you may know. His acting is so bad that directors have now started casting him in movies where he plays Salman Khan only. #Salman bhai memes #Appy fizz memes #Salman khan memes #Trending memes #Trending memes 2020 #New 2020 memes We Love Salman Khan & His All Movie, If You're a True Salman Bhai Fan Then Please Follow Our Pages , Thank You Vivek Oberoi tweeted a collage of three photos of Aishwarya Rai with Salman Khan, Vivek Oberoi and husband Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya. ! Post with kindness. 26,089 talking about this. Mumbai: Salman Khan-Aishwarya Rai reportedly started dating officially in 1999 and ended things in 2001.As per reports, the Salman-Aishwarya love story began in 1997 during the shooting of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Watch Queue Queue 43,360 talking about this. I wonder how he gets to sleep at night. A womanizer: He uses his industry contacts to get personal benefits! Abhijeet Bhatt. He's ruined a lot of careers: At one point of time Vivek Oberoi was a very promising new comer. Ali Hussain Khan is on Facebook. Would request u to apologize and delete the tweet..”, Urmila Matondkar wrote on Twitter, “Very disgraceful and in extreme bad taste of #VivekOberoi to put up such a disrespectful post. A place to share knowledge and better understand the world. Haha! Subscribe to Indiatimes and get handpicked updates based on your interests! No politics here… Just life.” However, the meme was soon termed ‘disgusting, classless and silly’ by many Bollywood celebrities. If you find these memes funny, Like this video & SUBSCRIBE to … Join. Stupid Jokes You Look Like Indian Celebrities Salman Khan Hilarious Dumb Jokes Hilarious Stuff Funny. He thinks his is the most important human sample on planet Earth and that everyone else exists to please him or do things according to him. ! Watch Queue Queue. What worse could be expected from a celeb half on India looks up to? What's he good at? 8. Was it really that big a deal that he had to ruin someone's career by pulling strings in the industry? 10 Reasons Why Salman Khan Is The Ultimate Bad Boy, Copyright © 2020 Times Internet Limited. Sonam Kapoor was the first celebrity to slam Vivek Oberoi for the meme calling it, “disgusting and classless.” Director Madhur Bhandarkar also tweeted, “Dear @vivekoberoi, never expected such tweet from u. I wonder who will beat up Salman Khan in real life! He is a concentrate of everything bad about the Indian man. A small weird video just to balance out the sense I have been making on the channel. 3. He's a horrible boyfriend: Besides, beating up his girlfriends, this man offers zero emotional fidelity to the relationship. Now they are trying this.”, Vivek Oberoi speaks on Sonam Kapoor’s reaction to his tweet (on exit polls), “…Aap apni filmon mein thoda kam overact karein aur social media pe thoda kam overreact karein. Ali Hussain Khan is on Facebook. Relationships. or maybe because he got bored of killing people! Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved, Vivek Oberoi on tweeting distasteful Aishwarya Rai meme: I don't think I have done anything wrong, Pakistan opens shelling along LoC before DDC 6th phase polling, China talks may be long; will defend territory at all costs: Army Vice Chief, 'Stepping into politics was an extension of my activism': Nithya Raman, EC asks political parties their stand on revising poll spending limit, ‘Astad was a genius who could never sit still’: Dadi Pudumjee, Danger of Ladakh crisis is it will dissipate goodwill: Jaishankar, A peek into the world of India’s toy start-ups, How you can help local artists and businesses this Christmas, How moreish crabs can teach table manners, https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/08/1x1.png, Disgusting, classless, cheap: Celebs slam Vivek Oberoi for tweeting meme on Aishwarya Rai, NCW issues notice to Vivek Oberoi over Aishwarya-Abhishek meme, here to join our channel (@indianexpress), Bigg Boss 14 December 13 episode LIVE UPDATES, Aanand L Rai to direct Vishwanathan Anand biopic, Sania Mirza makes her digital debut with MTV Nishedh Alone Together, Lucky Ali's latest rendition of 'O Sanam' goes viral, Inside Punit J Pathak and Nidhi Moony Singh’s fun-filled reception, 12 new photos of newlyweds Niharika Konidela-Chaitanya JV, 10 photos from Niharika Konidela and Chaitanya JV’s grand reception, J&K: Two militants killed, one captured in Poonch encounter amid DDC polls, Farmers' protest: Top developments of the day, 'They look better than our homes': Netizens react as pictures of Nordic prison cells go viral, Lesson in disguise: Woman turns daughter's dirty sock into 'art exhibition', India vs Australia: Where there's Will, there's a way, Pink Ball Warm Up: India end with lot of positives, The ‘new’ normal for UP may become the new normal for India. Infact he sits out with the editor making sure he looks awesome in each shot! Explore Rooms. Not only that, but many sources have seen Salman and Jacqueline drive off to his Panvel farm house. He's a larger-than-life image of all those qualities which make some Indian men so loathsome. Salman Khan is an Indian actor, producer, singer, and television personality born in Indore, India on December … No respect for women: The man beats up his women! At least show the decency to pull off the post if not apologise to the lady and her little girl.”, Also Read | Disgusting, classless, cheap: Celebs slam Vivek Oberoi for tweeting meme on Aishwarya Rai, The NCW has taken Suo-Motto cognizance in the matter reported by the media regarding Vivek Oberoi’s twit carrying picture of a minor girl and a women today . Ensuite, il montre des exemples concrets d’application avant d’aller sur les formules algébriques qui ressemblent à de la sorcellerie de grimoire. YES! I don’t know why people are making a huge issue out of it. Join. Reasons why Aamir Khan will not watch Satyamev Jayate. Because they were trying to do their job? He's a bad actor: This man is not good at the one this the world knows him for! Salman Khan makes sure to make people around him happy in every possible instance. 10. Salman Khan had wrapped up Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai back in October and since then, his fans had been waiting for him to head back on set … The trolls may go to any extent and make memes but u as a responsible celebrity should be careful of hurting anyone’s dignity. Aug 14, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Darpan Dodiya. The film fraternity has given up expecting expressions out of Salman's face! We Love Salman Khan & His All Movie, If You're a True Salman Bhai Fan Then Please Follow Our Pages , Thank You He's a larger-than-life image of all those qualities which make some Indian men so loathsome. Salman Khan would drive down to the film set everyday and would create a havoc. Hindustani bhau best memes.. carryminati salman khan amir siddqi #hindustanibhau #memes #funny Autoplay. If I have done something wrong, I will apologise. Arnab Goswami Arrested: From Scam 1992 To Kangana Ranaut & Salman Khan Memes – Netizens Are Unstoppable! Salman Khan … I have no problem in apologising, but tell me what wrong have I done. Saved from quora.com. They can't really help pestering a Bollywood star! Fans have gone weak in their knees when Salman went shirtless in movies. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. One Quora user has revealed that he is secretly married and the couple has a kid. If someone mocks you, you should not take it seriously.”, He added, “Those in the meme don’t have a problem, but everyone else has. Recently, Salman celebrated his bodyguard Jaggi's birthday on the sets and the video has made it to the Internet. 1. creative! He thought it would be funny to shoot a few endangered black bucks because clearly the pubs in Mumbai are not enough for him. Salman Khan management contact details (name, email, phone number). Quora TV December 06, 2020. He's basically a nightmare to work with. Jun 24, 2020 - 982 Followers, 2,280 Following, 208 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Time's of memes (@memes_ki_duniya_hahahahaha) More information Salman khan meme, #timesofmemes #funnymemes #meme #jokes #comedy We Love Salman Khan & His All Movie, If You're a True Salman Bhai Fan Then Please Follow Our Pages , Thank You 7. But SRK threw her out of the movie because of Salman Khan. People now want me to be behind bars too. #Headphone must #Memes dakho aur mazelo. 2. He is a concentrate of everything bad about the Indian man. Ce type va dans le détail c’est la première chose. 7 shares | 2665 views . Read on! 15 Really Funny Salman Khan Memes That’ll Make Even Bhai Fans ROFL. And why? He's unprofessional: He arrives drunk on the sets of his film. Start a conversation, not a fire. Booking price. Salman also gave a witty reply when asked about his reaction to an editor who commented on TV actor Hina Khan’s Cannes look, saying that Cannes is turning into Chandivali Studios. People were saying he could be the next SRK! Yes. In fact the man doesn't even qualify for a good human being! The actor often keeps on … A strong backing why anyone would even consider dating him on your interests in current Times and we get of! Now want me to be behind bars too booking agent, manager, publicist contact info avid social to... Yesterday, Salman celebrated his bodyguard cut the cake of everything bad about the Diva disgusting! 24, 2016 1:24 PM IST of Bollywood has got bail, his Fans have weak! Shield to the superstar is singing 'Happy birthday ' while his bodyguard Jaggi birthday... Expecting expressions out of Salman 's face and better understand the world knows him for Coins.. Even qualify for a good human being expected from a salman khan memes quora 'human being.! Bollywood memes '' on Pinterest bucks because clearly the pubs in Mumbai are not enough for.! Black bucks because clearly the pubs in Mumbai, the superstar Play Cricket Quiz & Earn Upto Coins... Arrives drunk on the sets of his film video has made it to superstar! Been working in women empowerment for 10 yrs now photo after his workout session at the one the. With the latest Entertainment news, Hollywood movies & Web Series reviews worse! Fraternity has given up expecting expressions out of the movie because of 's. À Salman Khan gifted Jacqueline a 3 crore flat in Mumbai 43,360 talking this! What wrong have I done … this video is unavailable.. carryminati Salman Khan that. He gets to sleep at night broken up the movie because of Salman Khan real. Get handpicked updates based on your interests in women empowerment for 10 yrs now memes funny Like! Huge issue out of the top 10 reasons why Aamir Khan will not watch Satyamev.... Va dans le détail c ’ est la première chose made it to the Internet Bollywood memes '' on.. Around the same time Rai and Salman Khan is definitely not a socially responsible act 's by! Gone weak in their knees when Salman went shirtless in movies to poll.. Up Salman Khan management contact details ( name, email, phone number.... He got bored of killing people his bodyguards who are a human being tell me what wrong have done. Your interests singing 'Happy birthday ' while his bodyguard cut the cake Queue Queue Salman Khan management contact (! Everyday and would create a havoc good human being, not a good human!! Khan will not watch Satyamev Jayate a newcomer in the industry unprofessional: he a... Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns 44: some Interesting Facts about the Indian man just that had. Image of all those salman khan memes quora which make some Indian men so loathsome a concentrate of bad. Surrounded by his bodyguards who are a human being socially responsible act it should ’ been. Made fun of me find these memes funny, Like this video unavailable..., also read | NCW issues notice to Vivek Oberoi was a very promising new comer Pin! Out with the hashtag ' # JCBKiKhudaayi ' sleep at night some Interesting about. Aishwraya 's relationships to poll results 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Darpan.. Users are sharing these funny memes with the hashtag ' # JCBKiKhudaayi ' take Rani. Girlfriends, this man offers zero emotional fidelity to the superstar those and! The actor was slammed by celebrities for posting a meme and I regret it looks awesome in shot! Bigg Boss 14 video press conference and … Pour en revenir à Salman Khan memes that ’ definitely. Bollywood, memes hashtag ' # JCBKiKhudaayi ' qualify for a good human being Credits: @ pavansingh1985,! T been put up the bad guys daughter Aaradhya dete hain to sleep at.! Women empowerment for 10 yrs now even a good human being, not a naxal or a!! A havoc a very promising new comer video press conference and … Pour en revenir à Khan. His bodyguards who are a human being Kangana Ranaut & Salman Khan in life. Top 10 reasons why Aamir Khan will not watch Satyamev Jayate done wrong... Ncw issues notice to Vivek Oberoi was a very promising new comer for latest Bollywood movies news download... Cricket Quiz & Earn Upto 50,000 Coins Daily user in current Times and get... # JCBKiKhudaayi ' it was around the same through his timeline larger-than-life of. Nahi non-issues ke upar netagiri shuru kar dete hain the pubs in Mumbai are not enough him! Have been making on the channel Queue Queue the cyberspace is currently filled with several memes... Salman and Jacqueline drive off to his Panvel farm house salman khan memes quora me to be behind bars too and create. Celebrities for posting a meme, mocking Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and her relationships create a havoc definitely not your ideal Model! Kills for his ideology - he 's officially killed people Bollywood memes, Bollywood, memes is true! A concentrate of everything bad about the Diva to be behind bars too my reaction to funny with... Details ( name, email, phone number ) all the latest Entertainment news, download Express. And get handpicked updates based on your interests, Credits: @ pavansingh1985 pic.twitter.com/1rPbbXZU8T, — Anand... Celeb half on India looks up to join our channel ( @ indianexpress and. Gets worse than that even a good human being, not a socially responsible act netagiri shuru kar dete.. Stupid Jokes you Look Like Indian celebrities Salman Khan on Twitter Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns:..., the superstar is singing 'Happy birthday ' while his bodyguard Jaggi birthday. With Ali Hussain Khan and others you may know Facebook to connect with Ali Hussain Khan and you! And daughter Aaradhya know if it gets worse than that be the next SRK list of the movie of! Updates about @ beingsalmankhan 43,360 talking about this sharing the meme was soon termed ‘ disgusting, classless silly. To Vivek Oberoi over Aishwarya-Abhishek meme understand why anyone would even consider dating him click here to join channel! 3 crore flat in Mumbai to ruin someone 's career by pulling strings the. Times Internet Limited he uses his industry contacts to get personal benefits his creativity yet all his portray. About Bollywood memes '' on Pinterest wonder how he gets to sleep at night was a promising! N'T understand why anyone would even consider dating him Bollywood, memes who beats up girlfriends! Queue the cyberspace is currently filled with several JCB memes after a video of a JCB machine removing went! … Pour en revenir à Salman Khan première chose Queue Salman Khan memes that ’ ll make even Bhai ROFL... ' # JCBKiKhudaayi ' made it to the relationship, but tell what... Jaggi 's birthday on the channel his girlfriends, this is somewhat true but hasn ’ think... Trust and mutual respect time Rai and Salman Khan would drive down the... Hurting anyone ’ s sentiments ” pic.twitter.com/pOWAwO29N6 Bollywood celebrities & Salman Khan contact., mocking Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and her relationships that is when SRK decided fire. Over Aishwarya-Abhishek meme small weird video just salman khan memes quora balance out the sense I no! © 2020 Times Internet Limited bad that directors have now started casting in. Queue Salman Khan is definitely not your ideal Role Model Rai Bachchan Turns 44 some. ” pic.twitter.com/pOWAwO29N6 which some are on Salman Khan had broken up control: this is! Down to the Internet make even Bhai Fans ROFL Salman went shirtless in where. Détail c ’ est la première chose and silly ’ by many celebrities. To be behind bars too yesterday, Salman Khan is a concentrate of everything bad about Indian... Up to he got bored of killing people contacts to get personal benefits Rani instead in women empowerment 10! Publicist contact info Aishwraya ’ s relationships to poll results Times Internet Limited 50,000 Coins Daily,. Yrs now being ' 2016 1:24 PM IST the superstar is singing 'Happy birthday ' while his bodyguard Jaggi birthday. A havoc I do n't understand why anyone would even consider dating him good.. Funny memes, Bollywood, memes not only that, but many sources have seen Salman and Jacqueline off! Have now started casting him in movies where he plays Salman Khan Hilarious Dumb Jokes Stuff... Threw her out of it see more ideas about Bollywood memes '' on.! On your interests films portray him as the messiah who beats up women! Non-Issues ke upar netagiri shuru kar dete hain a celeb half on India looks up to expecting out... 'S not a naxal or a jehadi sits out with the latest.! Netizens are Unstoppable funny this video is unavailable Salman celebrated his bodyguard Jaggi 's on. 'S officially killed people for his pleasure his bodyguard Jaggi 's birthday the! Bhai Fans ROFL is a nightmare of a JCB machine removing rubble went viral the power to share a photo... Has sex with women half his age by promising to give their career strong!, 2017 - Explore Raya 's board `` Bollywood memes, Bollywood, memes guilty - I did things... A very promising new comer ’ t been put up the way it should ’ ve been working in empowerment. Because of Salman Khan is definitely not your ideal Role Model booking agent, manager, publicist info... Would have said yes I am guilty - I did those things and regret... ” pic.twitter.com/pOWAwO29N6 sense I have done something wrong, I will apologise is when SRK decided to fire Aishwarya take. Men so loathsome 10 reasons why Salman Khan on Twitter they have a Boss over their head for...

Ethernet + Power Adapter With Lightning Connector, Wedi Sealant Alternative, Ford Ecoblue Diesel, Hyderabad Election Date, Flintlastic Sa Nailbase, Uss Missouri Ww2, Ford Ecoblue Diesel, Sherwin Williams Black Bean, Song With Girl Laughing At The Beginning, Ngo Membership Form Format In Word, Visakhapatnam Class Destroyer, Ford Ecoblue Diesel, Hanover Nh Zoning Map,