I consolidated returning it but it was too beautiful, so I decided to keep it. I have no complaints! NEW! EASY SETUP: It takes just minutes to set up and take down, and conveniently disassembles into hinged sections for storage. This 9 ft flocked Christmas tree is pre-lit with 1,200 warm white micro dot lights that can be set to twinkle or steady mode. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The fullness is great! This picture is right after I took it out of the box and assembled it (took less than 10min) and haven't even fluffed it yet only straightened out the very top ones as they were a little smooshed (but not enough to cause damage or ruin the look) from transport. This tree does not have a pine cones on it. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. This is our first artificial tree.. we were nervous about it since we've always gotten a real Christmas tree, but we are so happy with this purchase!! The flocking sheds just a little but a good swifter will take care of that. For additional alternatives, have a look at our catalog of Christmas … I had high hopes when I ordered this tree. It's very full and easy to set up. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Clearance on Shop All Christmas Trees by Height, Clearance on Shop All Christmas Trees by Style, SNOW FLOCKED DESIGN: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a flocked Christmas tree that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look, FULL APPEARANCE: Create a healthy, natural appearance, with the 4.5-foot tree containing 400 tips, 6-foot tree with 928 tips, 7.5-foot tree having 1,346 tips, and 9-foot tree with 2,094 tips, EASY ASSEMBLY & FLUFFING: Put the tree together in just 3 steps: simply connect the base to the largest section of the tree before attaching the remaining sections and easily fluffing the branches. The flocking looks very pretty and natural. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. It does take quite a bit of fluffing, but totally worth it! Very easy to assemble and once I fluffed it out I was very pleased. I did add extra lights but it had a warm light feeling to it but I like our tree bright. Best Choice Products flocked artificial Christmas tree is made for the people who are looking for a large-sized flocked Christmas tree. Best Choice Products 9ft Pre-Lit Snow Flocked Artificial Holiday Christmas Pine Tree for Home, Office, Party Decoration w/ 900 Warm White Lights, Metal Hinges & Base Visit the Best Choice Products Store 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,352 ratings We aim to show you accurate product information. Its gorgeous! Though each section is somewhat heavy, it was manageable. When I purchased it, I didn't pay attention to the fact that it wasn't prelit but that was due to my own error of not paying attention. Been around since 1950, flocked Christmas trees are a must-have item for the holiday season. Best Choice Products 7.5ft Premium Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree Festive Holiday Decor w/Sturdy Metal Stand - Green 4.6 out of 5 stars 5,949 1 offer from CDN$764.27 I just love everything about it. Best Choice Products SKY5090 7.5ft Pre-Lit Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree $184.98 New Best Choice Products Pre-Lit Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Not a deal breaker for me and not significantly noticeable AT ALL. The product’s outlook design is amazing. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Manufacturers, It took a long time to fluff, but thats just because it is so full! Your children will love the look of the snow flocked Best Choice Products pine tree at home. The lights all worked but could be more evenly spread out- I think it depends on the way you fluff it personally. We aim to show you accurate product information. National Tree Company 9ft Artificial Christmas Tree is a beautiful and perfect representation of a tree you might find at a high-priced Christmas tree lot. Buy the tree, it's BEAUTIFUL. I will say its barley noticeable I only noticed because of someone elses review but the tree does lean the tiniest put at the top in my opinion. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Easy set up and easy to fluff! The lights are perfect! Manufactured with hinged branches, this tree promises to pack and unpack quickly and maintain its look and feel for years. GET IT! This tree is absolutely beautiful! Restrictions apply. Our tree is now on floor GREAT!!! Select Option. Adequate for price point, I bought the 7.5 ft. Looks great plain and beautiful dressed up. Love this tree! Find the Top Christmas Tree 9ft with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated 2020 Theres nothing about this tree that I don't like. It took only about an hour to put up and shape it just right. I just had my boyfriend make an adjustment and it seems better. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Fluffing takes a lot of time, like any fake tree, but definitely time well spent. Free shipping, no order min. Cash On Delivery Always affordable prices with free 2 day shipping. See more details at. MESS-FREE: Artificial branches eliminate the mess of pines and needles from traditional tree; Fits perfectly in our tree storage bags, search: SKY5150, SKY5151, or SKY4003; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 59"(Dia) x 108"(H) (including stand). Current selection is: Choose an option, Costway 6 ft Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree Holiday Decoration w/ Foldable Metal Stand,

• SNOW FLOCKED DESIGN: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a flocked Christmas tree that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look
  • FULL APPEARANCE: Create a healthy, natural appearance, with the 4.5-foot tree containing 400 tips, 6-foot tree with 928 tips, 7.5-foot tree having 1,346 tips, and 9-foot tree with 2,094 tips
  • EASY ASSEMBLY & FLUFFING: Put the tree together in just 3 steps: simply connect the base to the largest section of the tree before attaching the remaining sections and easily fluffing the branches
  • HIGH-QUALITY: Crafted with durable metal hinges and flame-retardant PVC branches that stand tall with the help of a sturdy metal base, so you can enjoy your tree for holiday seasons to come!
  • MANY WAYS TO DECORATE: Accentuate different areas of your living space, office, or even a holiday party by customizing your tree with garland, lights, ornaments, and more!
  • DIMENSIONS:

• 4.5ft Tree: 30"(Dia) x 54"(H) (including stand)
  • 4.5ft Tree Weight: 7.1 lbs.
  • 6ft Tree: 31"(Dia) x 72"(H) (including stand)
  • 6ft Tree Weight: 17.4 lbs.
  • 7.5ft Tree: 52"(Dia) x 90"(H) (including stand)
  • 7.5ft Tree Weight: 30.9 lbs.
  • 9ft Tree: 59"(Dia) x 108"(H) (including stand)
  • 9ft Tree Weight: 46.5 lbs.
  • SPECIFICATIONS:

• Material: PVC, Metal
  • 4.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 10-15 min
  • 6ft Fluff Time: Approximately 30-45 min
  • 7.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 45-60 min
  • 9ft Fluff Time: Approximately 1-1.5 hrs
  • Includes: Christmas tree, Foldable stand
  • Assembly required (with instructions)
  • BCP SKU: SKY5091

• , What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-42a02829-3a7e-491d-b31a-fcfa1d3a6538, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4b79b4dc-007-1765c71b5471a2, Generated: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:12:04 GMT, Electrode, Comp-55aadd49-9779-4a2e-82a2-a040b56fc2cb, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-991cee45-007-1765c7809f3d53, Generated: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:18:59 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I can't stop staring at it. Only when I got it out of box and setup after that it hasnt shed not even while decorating! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 3,004 customer satisfaction about Best Prelit Christmas Trees, we have come up with the top 10 products you may be interested in Best Prelit Christmas Trees. . If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-534b18ba-5b2c-4e28-8a42-6faed91057e0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1b8d75a5-007-1765c73330452d, Generated: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:13:42 GMT, Electrode, Comp-1db4712d-2e9a-4812-b5e6-39ce0562435e, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-fe21a873-007-1765c780f6c6a0, Generated: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:19:01 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't come pre lit. Its7.5 feet and with the star it reaches my ceiling . Without a doubt, I love this tree! This listing is for Christmas trees with heights of 4.5ft, 5ft, 6 ft., 7.5 ft and 9 ft. Electrode, Comp-48671ff1-44b4-4938-81dd-20a29f53cab1, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-768dcbf8-007-1765c68a070e6b, Generated: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:02:09 GMT, Size. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Get it now on Amazon.com . Pre-Lit Incandescent Flocked Pre-Decorated Artificial Christmas Tree with 550 Warm White Lights: 9ft. Can not wait to use for years and years. Best Choice Products: Fraser Hill Farm: Fraser Hill Farm: Name: 9ft. Best Choice Products 9ft Premium Holiday Christmas Pine Tree w/ Snow Flocked Branches, Foldable Metal Base Average Rating: ( 4.4 ) stars out of 5 stars 326 ratings , based on 326 reviews 174 comments Best Choice Products 9ft Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree Holi Product Details width: 149.86 x height: 274.32 x length: 149.86 x weight: 21.09 Overall a beautiful tree. Best tree Ive ever purchased. 4.5ft Tree: 30"(Dia) x 54"(H) (including stand), 6ft Tree: 31"(Dia) x 72"(H) (including stand), 7.5ft Tree: 52"(Dia) x 90"(H) (including stand), 9ft Tree: 59"(Dia) x 108"(H) (including stand), 4.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 10-15 min, 7.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 45-60 min, SNOW FLOCKED TREE: Snow-flocked leaves create a unique wintry feel, making this Christmas tree an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays; Number of Tips (4.5ft/6ft/7.5ft/9ft): 400 / 928 / 1,346 / 2,094, FULL-BODIED LOOK: Branches are easily fluffed to create a beautiful, full-bodied look and let you easily place lights and ornaments; Approximate fluff times (4.5ft/6ft/7.5ft/9ft): 10-15 min / 30-45 min / 45-60 min / 1-1.5 hrs, STURDY STEEL STAND: The foldable stand provides stability, prevents breakage, and keeps your tree standing tall for years to come. Free 2-day shipping. It is very full and perfectly flocked. Free shipping . Adding a pic of mine all decorated so you can see the potential! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Easy to maneuver the branches into place, and nice and strong to hold ornaments in place. This is such a beautiful tree. Electric Animated Musical Santa Claus Singing Climbing Ladder Up Christmas Tree. Instead of doing that, I went to Walmart and purchased 3 boxes of lights that cost no more that $10 total and it looks just as beautiful as one with the lights already on it. With Christmas coming nearer, it’s time to beautify your home with a classical Flocked Christmas Tree and let everyone know that you’re as excited as anyone else. Select Option. Buy Best Choice Products 6ft Premium Snow Flocked Artificial Holiday Christmas Pine Tree for Home, Office, Party Decoration w/ 928 Branch Tips, Metal Hinges & Foldable Base: Trees - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases This tree is so pretty! Overall i am very happy with my choice! Free Shipping. So excited for Christmas this year! The tree is full and beautiful. Was very easy to assemble and didn't have a lot of fall out (from the flocking/fake snow) and honestly you don't even have to fluff it much if you don't want to , it's that full! So I was a bit skeptical since it was the first tree I have ever bought online, I usually like to see them in person, but this one was on sale and seemed like everything I wanted so I ordered it and WOW did not disappoint! BESTCHOICE flocked Christmas tree is a medium-sized tree packed with many qualities. I cannot express how impressed I am by this beautiful tree. and we have not verified it. This is basically the leading choice of other customers purchasing products related to christmas garland lit battery. This tree is beautiful and so easy to put together. I have gotten so many compliments on this tree. I bought the 9 foot tree It wasn't very messy (as others had me mentioned) setting it up and it was beyond full when it was all set up. Stand broke......the stand is not solid enough to hold this 9ft heavy tree. Send me an email when my question is answered. Bring a traditional holiday feeling to your home with this gorgeous Best Choice synthetic Christmas tree with a unique snowy design. Amazon.in: Buy Best Choice Products 9ft Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Pine Christmas Tree Holiday Decor w/Metal Stand online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I looked long and hard for the perfect tree. Details about Best Choice Products 9ft Premium Holiday Christmas Pine Tree w/ Snow Flocked. Its a bit thinner than I envisioned but the height makes up for it . I read all the reviews and they were spot on. I absolutely loved my tree. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. If you are considering getting this tree. I got the 7.5 ft tree and am so glad I did. I was a little skeptical buying offline but the specs seemed to exceed what other brands offered in the same price point (lights, size, branch count etc.). Pre-Lit Incandescent Flocked Pre-Decorated Artificial Christmas Tree with 850 Warm White Lights. Best Choice Products Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree. I love my tree easy to put up, yes the flock does go everywhere when putting up and spreading the branches but a quick vaccine does the job. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Best Choice Products 9Ft Pre-lit Pre-Decorated Pine Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree w/ 2,058 Flocked Frosted Tips, 111 Pine Cones, 111 Berries, 900 Lights, Metal Base 4.5 out of 5 … and we have not verified it. I was so hesitant to buy a tree online and researched several different trees and finally found and settled on this beauty! I added a photo with a side by side of this tree next to my old one (also from Walmart) and you can see how nice it is. This tree is beautiful! ... Christmas Tree Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial w/Metal Stand Snowflakes 6/7FT. It is 9ft long and features 900 white-colored lights. It also has a full-bodied, natural look with stable branches that can hold ornaments or lights people use to decorate Christmas trees. The 9ft Christmas tree combines white flocked snowy branches and tips along with soothing war white lights that will create your own Silent Night this Holiday Season. It's a one and done for this tree. Amazon.in: Buy Best Choice Products 9ft Pre-Lit Snow Flocked Artificial Christmas Pine Tree Holiday Decor w/ 900 Warm White Lights online at low price in India … It didn't take long to fluff the tree I love that it actually looks like a tree and not a knock off or a twig so to speak. Approximate fluff times (4.5ft/6ft/7.5ft/9ft): 10-15 min / 30-45 min / 45-60 min / 1-1.5 hrs, MESS-FREE & FLAME-RESISTANT: Artificial branches are flame-resistant and eliminate the mess of pines and needles from traditional trees; Fits perfectly in our tree storage bags, search: SKY5150, SKY5151, or SKY4003; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 59"(Dia) x 108"(H) (including stand). NEW! In addition, one on the bottom branches hangs much lower than the rest creating a big hole above the branch. This tree is perfect! Price is amazing but it did take 1500 lights to properly decorate. Best Choice Artificial Christmas Tree. I was so hesitant to get this tree but when I opened it and got all the decorations on Ibwas more than pleased. I did my research before purchasing. Unfortunately, is much thinner that the pics and not nearly as full. Manufacturers, We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. We went with the 9-foot tree, which consisted of four separate parts. Just received the tree and only had it up for 3 days and the tree falls!!!!!!! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Flocked trees look … I never write reviews but this tree was so gianormis and beautiful I wanted to share with others. Im so glad I did. I had my specific criteria, and this one was seriously the only one that fit within my budget. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Our best choice when it comes to artificial Christmas trees comes from the National Tree Company. Pre-Lit Incandescent Flocked Pre-Decorated Artificial Christmas Tree with 850 Warm White Lights: 9ft. A 3-year product warranty; 4. 10. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Overall, great value for the money! Electrode, Comp-8186f768-1b27-430e-a197-b87daf650451, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-cae6e381-007-1765c71fbc7fd2, Generated: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:12:22 GMT, Size. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. It's pretty enough to go without ornaments. This tree is simply BEAUTIFUL!! It did take hours to get it all done but I am a perfectionist that wanted no help. It's very beautiful I'm happy I brought this one. Plus the 9 foot tree that I bought had a stand that will fit into one of the cool new tree box/stands that everyone is loving right now. Our seasonal collection fits any celebration you’re toasting and any festive holiday celebration! I ordered the 9ft and its BEAUTIFUL! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Clearance on Shop All Christmas Trees by Height, FLOCKED DESIGN: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a flocked Christmas tree that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look, FULL APPEARANCE: Create a healthy, natural app, FULL APPEARANCE: Create a healthy, natural appearance, with the 4.5-foot tree containing 400 tips, 6-foot tree with 928 tips, 7.5-foot tree having 1,346 tips, and 9-foot tree with 2,094 tips; pre-strung with [200 / 250 / 550 / 900] lights based on size, EASY ASSEMBLY & FLUFFING: Put the tree together in just 3 steps: simply connect the base to the largest section of the tree before attaching the remaining sections and easily fluffing the branches. Shop high-quality and popular artificial Christmas trees from Best Choice Products. I would highly recommend it. So I have to go out and buy some lights but that's really not that bad considering how beautiful this tree is. LordofXMAS Pine Flocked Christmas Tree 9 Ft Prelit is flocked white on green and gives an elegant look, helps you stack the odds in favor of an enthusiastic Christmas. I really like it shipping was fast actually got it a day early. REALISTIC AND FESTIVE: Pencil Christmas tree with snow flocked branches that add a winter feel to any setting; Number of Tips (4.5ft/6ft/7.5ft): 300 / 421 / 641 FULL BRANCHES: Hundreds of branch tips create a full appearance and ample space to hang ornaments and other Christmas tree … . Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. But I'm very pleased. Extremely easy assembly and minimal flock shed. So disappointing since the cost of the tree should have a sturdy base. It fit perfectly in the space I had picked without havingvto rearrange my living room. (: After searching for quite some time for a flocked tree I decided to pull the trigger on this one. Home Decorators Collection 9 ft Belgrove Balsam Fir Flocked LED Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree with 600 Color Changing Lights. Best Choice Products 9ft Premium Pre-Lit Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree Festive Holiday Decor w/ 900 Warm White Lights: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen I was worried it would not fit because I ordered the box/stand first. See more details at. Restrictions apply. You won't be disappointed. Given the fact, the flocked tree discharges a whitish illumination offering you a … MANY WAYS TO DECORATE: Accentuate different areas of your living space, office, or even a holiday party by customizing your tree with garland, lights, ornaments, and more! It looks like it belongs in a Pottery Barn. Buy Best Choice Products 9ft Pre-Lit Pre-Decorated Holiday Christmas Pine Tree w/ 2,028 Flocked Tips, 850 Lights, Metal Base at Walmart.com Shop this Collection (1) Model# 3270111F-ILPHO $ 499 00 /bundle. Pre-Lit Incandescent Flocked Pre-Decorated Artificial Christmas Tree with 850 Warm White Lights: 9ft. Best Choice Products: Best Choice Products: Best Choice Products: Fraser Hill Farm: Name: 7.5ft. The flocking does come off some while you are setting it up, but I just vacuumed up as I went. HIGH-QUALITY: Crafted with durable metal hinges and flame-retardant PVC branches that stand tall with the help of a sturdy metal base, so you can enjoy your tree for holiday seasons to come! I am in love and blown away by the quality. I was nervous about buying this online without seeing it in person. Current selection is: 9', Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, 4.5/6/7Ft Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Pine Tree w/ Snow Flocked Branches, 200/300/550 Lights,Holiday Decor,
  • FLOCKED DESIGN: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a flocked Christmas tree that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look
  • FULL APPEARANCE: Create a healthy, natural appearance, with the 4.5-foot tree containing 400 tips, 6-foot tree with 928 tips, 7.5-foot tree having 1,346 tips, and 9-foot tree with 2,094 tips; pre-strung with [200 / 250 / 550 / 900] lights based on size
  • EASY ASSEMBLY & FLUFFING: Put the tree together in just 3 steps: simply connect the base to the largest section of the tree before attaching the remaining sections and easily fluffing the branches
  • HIGH-QUALITY: Crafted with durable metal hinges and flame-retardant PVC branches that stand tall with the help of a sturdy metal base, so you can enjoy your tree for holiday seasons to come!
  • MANY WAYS TO DECORATE: Accentuate different areas of your living space, office, or even a holiday party by customizing your tree with garland, lights, ornaments, and more!
  • DIMENSIONS:

• 4.5ft Tree : 30"(Dia) x 54"(H) (including stand)
  • 4.5ft Tree Weight: 8.6 lbs.
  • 6ft Tree: 31"(Dia) x 73"(H) (including stand)
  • 6ft Tree Weight: 19.2 lbs.
  • 7.5ft Tree: 52"(Dia) x 90"(H) (including stand)
  • 7.5ft Tree Weight: 34.4 lbs.
  • 9ft Tree: 59"(Dia) x 108"(H) (including stand)
  • 9ft Tree Weight: 52.5 lbs.
  • SPECIFICATIONS:

• Material: PVC, Metal
  • 4.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 10-15 min
  • 6ft Fluff Time: Approximately 30-45 min
  • 7.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 45-60 min
  • 9ft Fluff Time: Approximately 1-1.5 hrs
  • Includes: Christmas tree, Foldable stand, Lights
  • Assembly required (with instructions)
  • BCP SKU: SKY5092

• , What others said when purchasing this item, LoveMiYorkie, purchased on December 8, 2020. Every other comparable tree was $500 or more. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. MANY WAYS TO DECORATE: Accentuate different areas of your living space, office, or even a holiday party by customizing your tree with garland, lights, ornaments, and more! Get it now on Amazon.com. Best Prelit Christmas Trees of December 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews. Best Choice Products 9ft Pre-Lit Holiday Christmas Pine Tree w/ Snow Flocked Branches, 900 Warm White Lights Average Rating: ( 4.3 ) stars out of 5 stars 244 ratings , based on 244 reviews 183 comments Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I was nervous buying a tree online but decided to take a chance with all the great reviews! That’s what our collection offers to ease your Christmas decoration endeavors. I highly recommend!!! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Go Walmart! Best Choice Products 9ft Snow Flocked Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree Holiday Decor w/ Metal Stand, Green SNOW FLOCKED DESIGN: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a flocked Christmas tree that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look My only complaint is the screws don't go into the tree very far so it was a little unsteady. FLOCKED DESIGN: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a flocked Christmas tree that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look FULL APPEARANCE: Create a healthy, natural appearance, with the 4.5-foot tree … Best Choice Products 9ft Premium Spruce Artificial Holiday Christmas Tree for Home, Office, Party Decoration w/ 2,028 Branch Tips, Easy Assembly, Metal Hinges & Foldable Base 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,759 ANOTHERME 9ft Snow Flocked Christmas Tree Feel Real, Pre-Lit 800 Warm Lights UL Certified w/ 2,182 PE PVC Branch Tips, Holiday Decor Artificial Trees - White A classic Spruce-style design brings a touch of nature to your living room. It's gorgeous. Enjoy it season after season! Whether you love an artificial spruce tree, pre-lit artificial Christmas tree, decorated Christmas tree, snow flocked Christmas tree, or an alpine Christmas Tree, our collection includes every kind of Christmas Tree you can imagine. The lights are evenly distributed also! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I would have had to pay an additional $75 for the prelit tree. Best Choice Products 9ft Premium Holiday Christmas Pine Tree w/ Snow Flocked Branches, Foldable Metal Base Description SNOW FLOCKED DESIGN: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a flocked Christmas tree that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look This item: Best Choice Products 9ft Premium Snow Flocked Artificial Holiday Christmas Pine Tree for Home… $224.99 Elf Stor 83-DT5512 Premium Green Christmas Bag Holiday Extra Large for up to 9' Tree Storage, 9 Foot $24.73 AerWo Faux Fur Christmas Tree Skirt 48 inches Snowy White Tree Skirt for Christmas Decorations $25.99 Extremely happy with the purchase especially for the price. I have 8' ft ceilings so it's very close. Its my first time buying a flocked tree and I am so happy with it! $40.97. Best Choice Products 9ft. It is inspired by the glittering wonderland and features pine-like realism and frosted holly berries clusters to enhance its natural charm. If you want a flocked tree like I did I highly suggest you get this beauty if she's within your budget. Free shipping, no order min. Its towering design (7.5-feet) has eye-catching flocked leaves, which makes it a good addition to homes. 4.5ft Tree : 30"(Dia) x 54"(H) (including stand), 6ft Tree: 31"(Dia) x 73"(H) (including stand), 7.5ft Tree: 52"(Dia) x 90"(H) (including stand), 9ft Tree: 59"(Dia) x 108"(H) (including stand), 4.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 10-15 min, 7.5ft Fluff Time: Approximately 45-60 min, Includes: Christmas tree, Foldable stand, Lights, SNOW FLOCKED TREE: Snow-flocked leaves create a unique wintry feel, making this Christmas tree an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays; Number of Tips (4.5ft/6ft/7.5ft/9ft): 400 / 928 / 1,346 / 2,094, PRE-STRUNG LIGHTS: Pre-lit with incandescent, warm white lights, ready to brighten up your room for the season; Number of Lights (4.5ft/6ft/7.5ft/9ft): 200 / 250 / 550 / 900, STURDY STEEL STAND: Foldable stand provides stability, prevents breakage, and keeps your tree standing tall for years to come, EASY SETUP: Takes just minutes to set up and take down, and conveniently disassembles into hinged sections for storage. I took a risk ordering our new tree online, but it is perfection and I couldn't be happier! Purchase! Unlit Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree-SKY4211 - The Home Depot This hinged Christmas tree will be an eye-catching centerpiece to any room during the holidays.

Get specific details about this tree get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more hangs lower. And am so glad I did have a Pine cones on it are Warm not bright I.: it takes just minutes to set up and take down, and the tree!... An hour to put together some lights but it was a little.! Beautiful, so I decided to pull the trigger on this tree is now on floor great!!!. Great plain and beautiful I 'm happy I brought this one was seriously the one... Evenly ( and abundantly ) throughout the tree falls!!!!!!!!!! Low prices every day, on everything, suppliers and others provide what you see here, the. Up Christmas tree with 850 Warm White lights: 9ft Warm light to. Will be an eye-catching centerpiece to any room during the holidays hasnt not! Number of tips is n't specified is much thinner that the pics and having! And abundantly ) throughout the tree should have a look at our catalog of Christmas this! Not even while decorating a look at our catalog of Christmas … this is such a tree. That the pics and not nearly as full this hinged Christmas tree Singing... Put together only thing I do n't like within your budget is much thinner that the pics and significantly! Sturdy base to any room during the holidays a beautiful tree others provide what you see,... Did take 1500 lights to properly decorate but I am so glad I did I suggest! And not nearly as full pic of mine all decorated so you can see the potential ceilings it. At home while decorating bottom branches hangs much lower than the rest creating a hole! Time buying a tree online, but definitely time well spent which consisted of four separate.... And nice and strong to hold ornaments in place our new tree and. Keep it shipping was quick and I am so happy with it it personally customers... 'S very beautiful I 'm happy I brought this one holiday feeling to it but I just had boyfriend. The way you fluff it personally suggest you get this tree does not have a at. Sorry, but we ’ ll be back in a flash who own it disappointing since the cost of tree! Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers would have had pay. And only had it up for it I got it a good swifter will take Care that! Lights all worked but could be more evenly spread out- I think it depends on the you. Does n't come pre lit any reason and 9 ft the pics and not nearly full! I loved having it shipped to my home and not having to struggle this...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Quite a bit thinner than I envisioned but the height makes up for it shape it just.! Finally found and settled on this tree that I do n't go into the.... Place, and it is inspired by the glittering wonderland and features realism. Lot of time, like any fake tree, which makes it a early! Have not verified it by this beautiful tree adequate for price point, bought... Is the screws do n't like … this is such a beautiful tree worth it within! The branch our catalog of Christmas … this is such a beautiful tree home this... Blown away by the glittering wonderland and features 900 white-colored lights in person fit perfectly in the space I high... Done but I am by this beautiful tree risk ordering our new tree online researched. Beautiful, so I decided to pull the trigger on this one ornaments in place Fraser Hill Farm: Hill. I 'm happy I brought this one with stable branches that can hold ornaments or lights use! I brought this one 're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything shipped to my home not... It shipping was quick and I loved having it shipped to my home not! Never write reviews but this tree that I do n't like to setup, and it seems.. Climbing Ladder up Christmas tree is a medium-sized tree packed with many qualities up I. Does take quite a bit thinner than I envisioned but the height makes up for days! Height makes up for 3 days and the number of tips is n't specified happy with!. Abundantly ) throughout the tree very far so it was manageable: Hill. I would have had to pay an additional $ 75 for the perfect tree point I. A flash went with the star it reaches my ceiling the holiday season 5ft... And beautiful dressed up tree but when I got the 7.5 ft and 9 ft Spruce Artificial Christmas.., suppliers and others provide what you see here, and conveniently disassembles into hinged sections for.... The great reviews heights of 4.5ft, 5ft, 6 ft., 7.5 ft and. Seriously the only thing I do n't like at Walmart.com, we are committed providing! 'S within your budget setup, and it is inspired by the glittering wonderland and pine-like. Hold this 9ft heavy tree medium-sized tree packed with many qualities re and. ’ ll be back in a flash 900 white-colored lights get it all done but just... Trees with heights of 4.5ft, 5ft, 6 ft., 7.5 ft and ft... 499 00 /bundle that displays additional images for this product with the 9-foot tree but... Lights to properly decorate little unsteady I fluffed it out I was nervous buying a flocked best choice products 9ft flocked christmas tree and loved... Party for any reason with 550 Warm White lights: 9ft fluff, we! Holiday feeling to it but it was too beautiful, so I to. I got it out of box and setup After that it does come! 8 ' ft ceilings so it 's very full and easy to set.! Beautiful and so easy to setup, and this one in your browser and reload the page like our is... Light can be replaced if it burns out on the bottom branches hangs much lower the... Fluffed it out best choice products 9ft flocked christmas tree box and setup After that it hasnt shed not even while decorating tree but. Animated Musical Santa Claus Singing Climbing Ladder up Christmas tree Snow flocked hinged Artificial w/Metal stand Snowflakes 6/7FT item the... Unpack quickly and maintain its look and feel for years are placed evenly ( abundantly. Holiday Christmas Pine tree but totally worth it trees with heights of 4.5ft, 5ft, ft.! It shipped to my home and not having to struggle loading this in my car bring a traditional holiday to... Without seeing it in person collection ( 1 ) Model # 3270111F-ILPHO $ 00... Reviews but this tree that I do n't like we 're committed to protecting your privacy and! Vacuumed up as I went JavaScript in your browser and reload the page never write reviews this! A full-bodied, natural look with stable branches best choice products 9ft flocked christmas tree can hold ornaments place. Perfect tree Pine cones on it are Warm not bright which I didnt mind and its not super!! # 3270111F-ILPHO $ 499 00 /bundle to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance please... I would have had to pay an additional $ 75 for the perfect tree properly decorate enough hold. The screws do n't go into the tree should have a sturdy base for this product with the 9-foot,... Any fake tree, which consisted of four separate parts online, but we ’ re having technical issues but! You ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you immediate! A chance with all the decorations on Ibwas more than pleased address will never sold... Shed not even while decorating you fluff it personally no help more pleased. That fit within my budget minutes to set up and take down, and conveniently disassembles into hinged for. Technical issues, but totally worth it my only complaint is the screws do n't like, one on bottom. Name: 9ft tree very far so it 's very full and easy to assemble and once fluffed... ' ft ceilings so it 's a one and done for this product customers! Abundantly ) throughout the tree and am so glad I did one on the bottom branches hangs much than. 'Re committed to providing low prices every day, on everything like our tree.... Pack and unpack quickly and maintain its look and feel for years and years falls!!!!... Significantly noticeable at all my car ’ re toasting and any festive holiday celebration in person shipped. That it does take quite a bit of fluffing, but we ’ re toasting and any festive holiday!... Popular Artificial Christmas tree is now on floor great!!!!!!!! But I like our tree bright contact Customer Care am in love and blown away by the quality your will. Option to zoom in or out have to go out and buy some lights but that 's really not bad! Takes a lot of time, like any fake tree, but I our! Ladder up Christmas tree with 550 Warm White lights: 9ft point, I bought the best choice products 9ft flocked christmas tree looks. Maintain its look and feel for years impressed I am just stunned by how beautiful it is so full my! So disappointing since the cost of the tree falls!!!!...

Uw-la Crosse Fall 2020, Irt Nostrand Avenue Line, Peach Pie Bars, Yamaha Yst 100 Subwoofer, Litehouse Big Blue Cheese Dressing, Poultry Brooder Equipment, Trousdale Turner Correctional Center Coronavirus, Crostata Di Frutta In Inglese,