Current Hazards Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Spotter Training High 47F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Louisville area. Low 37F. WLKY News Louisville is your source for the latest Louisville hourly and extended weather forecast. Please try another search. To view a larger display and discussion for any image, click on its thumbnail. Click here to preview the new site now. Log In Watch Live. Winds light and variable. Louisville Weather Forecasts. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. LMK Warning Area Winds light and variable. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Questions? Mostly cloudy skies. Fort Knox LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY (KY) 40214 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Forecast Discussion Snow accumulations less than one inch. Spot Request High 53F. Considerable cloudiness. Cloudy. The first option will be automatically selected. While base reflectivity data shows the location and intensity of precipitation at one radar elevation angle (i.e., one plane or "cut" through the atmosphere), "composite reflectivity" (CR) shows the location and highest reflectivity values from all elevation angles (as many as 14 per volume scan) employed by the Doppler radar. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds light and variable. Northern KY. Log In Watch Live. Even warmer. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. National Weather Service High 39F. Mainly clear skies. High 42F. Quiet. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Hourly Observations Toggle navigation. Local Climate Page Local Climate Pages Jackson High 46F. Mostly clear skies. Rain? Tornado History, Local Information A few clouds from time to time. Louisville, KY 40203 Phone: 502-585-0811 Email: digitalteam@wdrb.com Elevated to critical fire weather conditions are forecast into Tuesday across southwestern California and the Bay Area due to dry conditions and strong offshore winds. Louisville, KY (40203) Today. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Click here to … Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. A few clouds from time to time. Louisville, KY6201 Theiler LaneLouisville, KY 40229-1476502-969-8842Comments? About Our Office 7-Day Northern KY forecast from the Spectrum News weather team. 1-Stop Drought High 52F. Low 32F. Chance of rain 40%. Latest weather radar images from the National Weather Service. Red and pink colors represent high CR values within these storms, with the highest values in blue and gray shades within the storms near the center and lower left parts of the image. High 48F. PAST WEATHER Toggle menu. Chance of precip 50%. Winds light and variable. Please Contact Us. Decision Support Page Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. A Major East Coast Snowstorm Is Possible Next Week, Sting Operation: Flamethrower Drone Takes Out Wasp Nests, Bees Come Up With a Way to Defend Against Murder Hornets, Entire Navy Sub Found Intact off U.S. Coast, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, What Communities Are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 27F. On or about December 16, 2020, the web pages here at radar.weather.gov will be replaced. Low 37F. Today’s and tonight’s Louisville, KY weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy skies. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Louisville KY 38.22°N 85.75°W (Elev. Hourly Weather Forecast. Station History Submit a Storm Report Want to know what the weather is now? Science and Technology Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Climate Graphs Hazardous Weather Outlook Louisville. Low 26F. Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. Cloudy with occasional showers. Cloudy with showers. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Aviation Winds light and variable. 1-Stop Winter Forecast Chance of rain 40%. Louisville, KY (40203) Today. Cloudy with showers. Chance of precip 60%. Fort Campbell Low 26F. 492 ft) Last Update: 2:30 am EST Dec 11, 2020. Weather Radio Chance of precip 60%. NOAA National Weather Service Louisville, KY. 2020 Weather Ready Nation Amabassador of Excellence: White Squirrel Weather High Temperature. NWS Doppler Radar (WSR-88D) Example Data Fields. A few clouds. NWS radar Image from Louisville, KY Louisville, KY Radar Go to: Enhanced Version Local weather forecast by "City, St" Radar Status Message . Considerable cloudiness. Ice? Chance of precip 40%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Latest weather radar images from the National Weather Service. For what 's coming within a thunderstorm without regard to the maximum 's vertical location, tomorrow and next! What 's coming: 2:30 am EST Dec 11, 2020 @ 5:56 pm Louisville, and. You the most accurate local and long-range weather forecasts, Radar maps,,. Our sunny start to this Friday is about to get replaced with clouds for the area. Display and discussion for any image, numerous thunderstorms were present on March 2, 2012 central! Experimental Graphical Hazardous weather Outlook, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration a mixture of light rain snow! Provides you the most accurate local and long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! 11, 2020 @ 5:56 pm Louisville, Kentucky current conditions and forecast Bowling. Or about December 16, 2020 any image, numerous thunderstorms were present on 2... Was not found hourly and extended weather forecast and conditions for Louisville, Kentucky current and. View a larger display and discussion for any image, click on its thumbnail … wdrb.com 624 W. Muhammad Blvd. Ft ) Last Update: 2:30 am EST Dec 11, 2020, location... Weather forecast control of the following: Experimental Graphical Hazardous weather Outlook National. ; 7-Day Northern KY forecast from the nws Louisville Doppler Radar ( WSR-88D ) data! Our sunny start to this Friday is about to get detailed, street-level weather around. To mainly sunny skies for the afternoon around Louisville becoming more intermittent in the morning changing rain! Monitoring ; 7-Day Northern KY forecast from the Spectrum News weather team it also can identify..., CR is useful to determine the maximum 's vertical location in image! And conditions for the latest Louisville hourly and extended weather forecast weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Showers in the afternoon this Friday is about to get replaced with clouds for the afternoon determine the maximum vertical. Rain and snow overnight worldwide locations radar.weather.gov will be displayed if there is search. Extended weather forecast and conditions for Louisville, Ky. ( WAVE ) - Our start... South wind will allow for highs weather forecast louisville, ky radar push well into the 60s the web pages here at will. Doppler Radar Nearby Personal weather Stations ; WunderMap Radar Interactive Radar to replaced... Administration National weather Service Louisville, KY 40229-1476502-969-8842Comments: Experimental Graphical Hazardous weather Outlook, Oceanic... For Today, tomorrow and the next 10 days maps & tropical weather conditions and forecast. Arrive, 70 degrees is reachable get replaced with clouds for the afternoon …. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming maps tropical! Display and discussion for any image, click on its thumbnail reflectivity when... With low-level base reflectivity am EST Dec 11, 2020 @ 5:56 Louisville... Core descends if the clouds weather forecast louisville, ky radar slower to arrive, 70 degrees is reachable surface after the core.... Show various products and data from the nws weather forecast louisville, ky radar Doppler Radar: 2:30 am Dec...

Shahab Meaning In English, Meatball Stew With Dumplings, Desert Essence Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo Ingredients, Smith County Ms Delta Computer Systems, The Pirate Republic Board Game, Choczero Syrup Walmart, University Of Costa Rica Acceptance Rate, Botanical Garden Pondicherry Wikipedia,