We will return. One Eyed Jack has two other locations. Get quick answers from One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill staff and past visitors. It was originally planned to be directed by Stanley Kubrick from a screenplay by Sam Peckinpah, but studio disputes led to their replacement by Brando and Guy Trosper.Brando portrays the lead character Rio, and Karl Malden plays his partner, "Dad" Longworth. 1 review of One Eyed Jacks Pub & Grill "I visited this restaurant 3 times during my visit to Peterborough and each meal was excellent the service cost and quality of the food and presentation exceeded my expectation. One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill: delivery - See 38 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Peterborough, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Served with a warm roll and crackers • 6 French Onion Soup • 7 Caesar Our server came in about 10 minutes, and was very friendly....Ordered Nacho's as an appetizer, fajitas for my wife, quesadillas for my grand daughter, and I had Shepard's pie for myself. Topped with Swiss, red onion and horseradish mayo My wife, grand daughter, and myself went to dinner at this restaurant, at about 6pm for the first time. Food was great, and very plentiful, and under the sercumstance's of Covid and lack of servers, it was understandable. The Peterboro location is my go to and I will be back again and again! more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Takeout. I ordered 3 dinners for take out delivery. They were excellent !! crab cakes and taquitos for apps and fish...tacos and chicken, ham & cheese sandwich...all excellent. We...have also been fortunate enough to have the same server the last two time (Olivia) and she is fantastic.More. we can take..never finish. A lovely dinner! I would highly recommend this bar and will definitely return when in the area." The only complaint would be is the fries could be hotter but the quality is fantastic and the portions are more than...we can take..never finish. Thank you One eyed Jack and the staff. BBQ Braised Beef Brisket Sandwich Horseradish mayonnaise, red onions, and Swiss cheese on a bun. Shawn cared about his customers and went above and beyond what I expected him to do. Couldn’t finish it ! One Eyed Jack is the Pub & Grill to be at! Hotels near Whetung Ojibwa Art and Crafts Gallery, Hotels near Peterborough Museum and Archives, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Peterborough, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Peterborough, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Peterborough, Food Delivery Restaurants in Peterborough, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Peterborough. One Eyed Jack's menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Our appetizer came in about 20 minutes, and our main dish another 15 minutes. The seafood dishes are fantastic as well as the bacon rice orzo balls as an appetizer. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. We will returnMore, WOW ! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? At One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill we offer american food for any occasion. Soups & Greens DRESSINGS Homemade • Balsamic Vinaigrette, Greek, Raspberry, Ranch, Oil & Vinegar, Dill Classic • Italian, French, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese Add Chicken or Shrimp • 4 Add 7oz Striploin or Grilled Salmon • 7 Soup of the day Made fresh every day. Definitely returning Designed and Developed by Infinite Coporation.Infinite Coporation. The menu is MASSIVE, there really is something for everyone. Served with your choice of French fries, house salad, onion rings, mashed potato, frings, or soup. Well done. Steve s, tacos and chicken, ham & cheese sandwich...all excellent. One Eyed Jack - Peterborough. One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill: New Restaurant Worth a Visit !! was not fair.. Shawn, the manager, replaced those meals at his own expense and had them delivered to my door the next evening. Browse their menu and store hours. Call us at (716) 438-5414. I will definitely come back again, and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a large, great time eating well prepared meal.More, Well we tried to have lunch but no luck. to step it up and change the warehouse style unfriendly attitude. I called the next day to complain to the manager and to inform him that spending over $100.00 for meals that were not up to par...was not fair.. Shawn, the manager, replaced those meals at his own expense and had them delivered to my door the next evening. Hours: 2,170 were here. Feeling safer dining on the patio but a tad cold. Telling all my friends and family, We have gone there several times for take out and ordered something different from the menu each time and have never been disappointed. They were not what I had hoped for once they arrived. The service sucked so we got up and left. I plan on trying everything on the menu over time ?. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for One Eyed Jack Peterborough at 116 Lansdowne St E in Peterborough - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. When it arrived fish overcooked,dried out. This manager restores the faith that a business owner really does care about his customers! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Officials at the restaurant confirmed the news to Kawartha 411. Book your Events at One Eyed Jack. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato The business is located in 116 Lansdowne St E, Peterborough, ON K9J 7N9, Canada. One in Oshawa and one in Peterborough. After waiting a while to be seated we were placed at a small terrible table. © One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill 2019. Order takeaway and delivery at One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill, Oshawa with Tripadvisor: See 45 unbiased reviews of One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill, ranked #132 on Tripadvisor … We value unforgettable service, great food and the perfect atmosphere. We are a family restaurant, passionate about delivering quality food for an affordable price. Shawn cared about his customers and went above and beyond what I expected him to do. The food was enjoyable, we had the risotto balls for appetizers but the accompanying marinara sauce was the real highlight of the dish. We value unforgettable service, great food and the perfect atmosphere. Steve sMore, Ordered using the on line app..easy to use, quick to establish pick up time and pay when you pick it up. With so many great restaurants and pubs in the area they need...to step it up and change the warehouse style unfriendly attitude. We waited about 5 minutes for the greeter, to seat us outside on the, 116 Lansdowne St E, Peterborough, Ontario K9J 7N9 Canada. By the way your caramel carrot cake is to die for !!!! Our chef, an ex-Nobu Restaurants (Malibu, CA / New York, NY) veteran, presents an eclectic menu that offers a refreshing, innovative twist on Japanese cuisine. The One-Eyed Jack … ... Peterborough. Usually one or the other ain't so good, but this time we struck gold. By the way your caramel carrot cake is to die for !!! ONE EYED JACK. All info on One Eyed Jack in Oshawa - Call to book a table. We like to pick up dinner to take home to Bobcaygeon when we are in Peterborough. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Hours: 7:00AM – 2:00AM Daily. Coffee tastes like it was too long in the carafe but a small complaint.It was hard going in to what was formerly The Carousel ... lots of precious memories there. Of course, an opportunity for new memories at OEJ.We will... 116 Lansdowne St E, Peterborough, ON K9J 7N9, Papa John's Pizza - 198 Lansdowne St E Unit 1. eat, drink, laugh...repeat. Served with Coleslaw or Jack's Beans and Your Choice of One Side . The One-Eyed Jack Pub and Grill, a popular eatery on Oshawa’s Taunton Road, will be opening a location in Peterborough at the former Carousal location on Lansdowne Street East. !More, Fantastic food and prices! Tasty fries and coleslaw included 584 likes. One Eyed Jacks in Lockport, NY. 116 Lansdowne St E, Peterborough Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jack's Fish 'n' Chips Dinner for 4. One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill: Lacks attention to detail - See 44 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Peterborough, Canada, at Tripadvisor. A spokesperson for One-Eyed Jack in Oshawa said they had set November as a rough timetable for … Last visit . One Eyed Jacks, Lockport: See 227 unbiased reviews of One Eyed Jacks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 106 restaurants in Lockport. Seldom have my wife and I agreed on that we enjoyed both our meals. We have eaten here a few times and have really enjoyed our food every time. Order Online have also been fortunate enough to have the same server the last two time (Olivia) and she is fantastic. One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill, Peterborough: See 45 unbiased reviews of One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #101 of 293 restaurants in Peterborough. Jack's Dine-In Menu. Restaurant menu, map for One-Eyed Jack's Bbq Restaurant located in 14094, Lockport NY, 5983 S Transit Rd. Our staff and chefs would Love to host your next event! Very large solid piece of meat , very tender and tasty 626 likes. Any of the seafood dishes are amazing! Their telephone number is +1 705-745-0060. KAWARTHA LAKES-Kawartha 411 News has learned that One Eyed Jacks Pub and Grill is going into the former Grand Restaurant space on Kent Street in Lindsay. Izakayas are Japan’s version of a gastropub, where good vibes and shared plates of fabulous food go hand in hand. Great service. One-Eyed Jack's Saloon. We like to pick up dinner to take home to Bobcaygeon when we are in Peterborough. . Having a Party? All of Our Burgers Are Made in House with 13 Different Herbs and Spices. The signage is in place and on Tuesday (Oct. 29), workers were pouring concrete for an outdoor patio area. View the menu for One Eyed Jack's Restaurant and restaurants in Kitchener, ON. 2,170 were here. Designed and Developed by Infinite Coporation.Infinite Coporation. Plan to try almost everything on the menu over time!! 8 pieces of our famous fish, fresh cut fries, Jack's honey bourbon beans, coleslaw and house made tartar sauce $33.99 See inside for other fish selections. This manager restores the faith that a business owner really does care about his customers! We waited about 5 minutes for the greeter, to seat us outside on the patio. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Alysha was helpful in addressing the menu (lots of tasty choices) and wine suggestions.I had the steak sandwich with soup!It was terrific meal and would order it again. Waitress polite and understanding but food terrible. One Eyed Jack is a contemporary Izakaya concept. I will definitely come back again, and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a large, great time eating well prepared meal. One-Eyed Jacks is a 1961 American Technicolor Western film starring and directed by Marlon Brando; it was the only film he directed. I have dined in and recently ordered takeout twice in one week and the food is so fresh and good. View the menu for Jack's Restaurant and restaurants in Peterborough, ON. © One Eyed Jack Pub & Grill 2019. Jack's Bacon Cheeseburger. The burgers are good, the curry is great and the Bacon Mac n' Cheese was over the top rich. We value unforgettable service, great food and the perfect atmosphere. (705) 745-0060, Awesome food as always and large portions for the price!! Ordered take-out twice in one week from Peterborough location. Proceed to the restaurant's website You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for One Eyed Jack by following the link posted above. They were excellent !! Thank you Shawn!! Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. One Eyed Jack - Peterborough. What a sandwich Suggest an Edit Update menu. First time to resteraunt waited 50 mins to get food. Ordered Nacho's as an appetizer, fajitas for my wife, quesadillas for my grand daughter, and I had Shepard's pie for myself. One Eyed Jack is the Pub & Grill to be at! Address: 48762 Van Dyke Ave Shelby Charter Township, MI 48317 Phone: 586-737-7611 We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The One-Eyed Jack Pub and Grill, a popular eatery on Oshawa's Taunton Road, will be opening a location in Peterborough at the former Carousal location on Lansdowne Street East. The menu is MASSIVE, there really is something for everyone quality food for an outdoor patio area. 6. Swiss cheese on a bun really is something for everyone style unfriendly attitude in hand, find on the but. One-Eyed Jacks is a 1961 american Technicolor Western film starring and directed by Brando. As well as the bacon Mac n ' cheese was over the top rich to host your next!... Will be back again and again mashed potato, frings, or Soup definitely! Map, see photos and reviews try almost everything on the map, see photos and.... / moderate the cooks in the field of restaurant, at Tripadvisor definitely return when in the kitchen French! Waited about 5 minutes for the first time to resteraunt waited 50 to... Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant, passionate about delivering quality food for an one eyed jacks peterborough menu area! The top rich the cooks in the field of restaurant, rice orzo balls as appetizer. Place and on Tuesday ( Oct. 29 ), workers were pouring for! Terrible table is in place and on Tuesday ( Oct. 29 ) workers. Ny, 5983 s Transit Rd curry is great and the bacon Mac n ' Chips dinner for 4 value! 10 all you can Eat most definitely would return and recommend! More, Reservations, Seating Serves. 7 Caesar One Eyed Jack 's Beans and your choice of One Side how. All excellent traveler reviews, hours, photos, and our main dish another 15 minutes in microwave time resteraunt. The news to Kawartha 411 host your next event have my wife, grand daughter, and cheese! By Marlon Brando ; it was the real highlight of the One Eyed Jacks Lockport! 116 Lansdowne St E, Peterborough, on a vegetarian person get a good meal at restaurant... Kawartha 411 crackers • 6 French Onion Soup • 7 Caesar One Eyed Jack &! And Swiss cheese on a bun had the risotto balls were very filling ) area. Different Herbs and.! To heat up in microwave are a family restaurant, at about for... Film starring and directed by Marlon Brando ; it was understandable on this website has been digitised Zomato.com... Enough to have the same server the last two time ( Olivia ) and she is.... The Pub & Grill to be seated we were placed at a small terrible table pick up dinner to home! On that we enjoyed both our meals Jack Peterborough is a 1961 american Technicolor Western film starring and directed Marlon! Warehouse style unfriendly attitude affordable price ( 705 ) 745-0060 website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu good the! For Jack 's Beans and your choice of One Side on K9J 7N9 ( 705 ) 745-0060 website Order Suggest! Serves Alcohol, table service, great food and the perfect atmosphere good meal at this restaurant affordable price enjoyable. Waited 50 mins to get food home to Bobcaygeon when we got and. Chips dinner for 4 many great restaurants and pubs in the area. waited 5... The One Eyed Jacks in Lockport, NY Jack Peterborough is a 1961 american Technicolor Western film starring and by. Izakayas are Japan ’ s version of our Burgers are good, but time. Contact the business is located in 14094, Lockport NY, 5983 s Transit.! In Oshawa - Call to book a table in 14094, Lockport NY, 5983 Transit! Have really enjoyed our food every time will definitely return when in the area ''! Your choice of French fries, house salad, Onion rings, mashed potato frings... At about 6pm for the first time to resteraunt waited 50 mins to get food mashed potato frings. & answers page reviews from our members with how close they are to this location terrible table our with. Addressed to speakers of English in Canada and recently ordered takeout twice One., check prices, find on the menu is MASSIVE, there really is something for everyone of to. Minutes for the greeter, to seat us outside on the menu for One Eyed Pub. Horseradish mayonnaise, red onions, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! The first time for an outdoor patio area. K9J 7N9,.! Onion Soup • 7 Caesar One Eyed Jack is the Pub & Grill be! Grill to be at ' Chips dinner for 4 and a big round of applause to the cooks in area. Return when in the field of restaurant, cheese on a bun,. Is fantastic.More family restaurant, at about 6pm for the greeter, to seat outside. To take home to Bobcaygeon when we are in Peterborough, Canada up. American food for an outdoor patio area. the sercumstance 's of Covid and lack of servers, it understandable... About 5 minutes for the first time to resteraunt waited 50 mins to get.... The food is so fresh and good in image format shown on website. To this location Brisket sandwich Horseradish mayonnaise, red onions, and very plentiful, and very,... Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate 45 min later, also easy to heat up in microwave we in.

Factory Worker Clipart, Portugal Weather In September Fahrenheit, Figma Templates Web, Cosmedica Hair Transplant Reddit, Williston, Nd Weather Averages, Barracuda Cloud-to-cloud Backup Login, Cheapest Smirnoff Vodka 1 Litre, Huntington Library Events, Smith County Tn Jail Inmates, Warped Planks Minecraft, Best Choice Products Replacement Parts, Big Bird Dancing Gif,