Free shipping. Run a good exhaust it doesn't have to … Anyone else find this the case? The person asking the question simply wanted to know how to make it louder, and that's a sure fire way to make it louder. A properly designed exhaust system is critical to engine performance. DNA MOTORING CBE-ARSX-NS-NRT 02-06 Acura RSX Non Type-S Performance Catback Exhaust - Roll Tip. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. In most cases, this sound is similar to rattling steel inside of a cage or clanking metal. It literally hurt to drive it. Acura RSX with DC5 Chassis 2002, Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by HKS®. The absolute loudest is a straight piped N/A Wankel. I have little kids and feel that I would have to make them wear earmuffs whenever they are in it, even around the yard. for professional advice on all our products. 4"OVAL MUFFLER TIP CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR 02-06 ACURA RSX DC5 TYPE-S VTEC (Fits: Acura RSX) $118.96. Acura RSX 2002-2006 (Type-S Model Only) Catback Exhaust System (Will not fit base/premium model. It CAN cause exhaust seat problems over the long hall. Offer your RSX the rumble and speed you want. Shop Auto Accessories Garage when you need popular Acura RSX performance mufflers at awesome prices. is there anything they could really do MB? This is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm. An experienced muffler guy has an amazing ability to look at an area, make a few measurements and then fit a muffler or bend a pipe to fit, but unless they have done a machine exactly like yours, they will have to put it on their rack to know what the options will be. If you're looking for the MADDEST RSX sound compilation, or any sound compilation in that matter, you're in the right place bro. Will fit all RSX models, except "Type-S". Its hard on exhaust valves and you can actually loose power. Was: $179.99. IL A different exhaust may not help as much as you like. With our Acura RSX exhaust mufflers you will tweak your sound and get maximum performance and power. Each exhaust system is optimized for certain applications, so make sure the exhaust system you want is the right one for your vehicle. Join the RSX Club View Details. Don't straight pipe it without a muffler. It may not bring the same amount of horsepower as what the turbochargers can give, but the best aftermarket exhaust systems for Acura RSX will give you the significant boost that you’ve always been searching for. Simply tell us your Connect ID when speaking with one of our Was: $165.22. Heartthrob Welded Turbo Muffler. Do this by parking the vehicle securely on level ground, with parking brake applied. The loud growl you've been looking for finally is all yours. Discussion Starter • #1 • May 1, 2013. Spec-D 02-06 Acura RSX Type-S Catback Exhaust System - Titanium Tip. 19 watching. Some pele do such things because they WANT it louder. I just purchased a rsx 850i with 26 hours on it and the exhaust is extremely loud after 10 mph. Acura RSX Performance Parts, RSX Body Kits. Acura RSX 2002-2006 (Base) Catback Exhaust System (Will not fit the Type-S model) This Yonaka Motorsports catback exhaust system is made of fully polished stainless steel, with 2.5" OD mandrel bended piping, and a 3.5" tip. above to see more products. Your truck/ponycar don't have problem because the exhaust is 10-20 foot long and it isn't even close to equal in power output per cc of out RSX. Manual transmission only) This Yonaka Motorsports catback exhaust system is made of fully polished stainless steel, with 2.5" OD mandrel bended piping, and a 3.5" tip. Skunk2's 70 millimeter MegaPower R exhaust system for the 2002-2006 RSX Type-S is constructed of T-304 stainless steel, is robotically TIG welded, and … I just purchased a rsx 850i with 26 hours on it and the exhaust is extremely loud after 10 mph. I suspect that totally un-muffled exhaust is the source of the unpleasant sounds. $151.99. 2 Posts . If the exhaust doesn't have enough resistance it causes different speeds and loads on the valves than it wasn't designed for. OTOH, I have heard web recordings of loud Giulia 4 cylinder cars that seriously sound like a 1930s vintage farm tractor--simply obnoxious. Acura RSX Exhaust Complaint Introduction. With several different Acura exhaust muffler sounds and styles to view, you can shop for the exhaust sound you've been looking for. Ok thanks I have looked at a muffler called the silent rider but there aren't many reviews about them. where are the big gun kits because they dont list them on their website all i saw was the dual exhaust system. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. HKS 02-06 RSX BASE HI-POWER CAT-BACK EXHAUST Fhernand Jay Lazatin | August 22nd, 2020 I have also observed a BMW 3 series that was similarly nasty-harsh sounding and excessively loud as well. A lot of the problem as well is where your air intake/clutch intake is located. Symptom of a Noisy Exhaust There is a loud exhaust noise which may be coming from either the front or rear of the vehicle. A forum community dedicated to John Deere Gator owners and enthusiasts. 02-06 RSX Type S Buddy Club Pro-Spec Exhaust [BC03-PSEXDC5] - $505.00 : HONSPORT, Truth in Engineering The Buddy Club Pro-Spec exhaust is their Spec III exhaust but modified to ensure fitment on US vehicles. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. 97 sold. Skunk2’s 76mm MegaPower RR Exhaust system for the '02-'06 RSX Type S was developed with this in mind and is based off of more than 15 years’ worth of racing experience. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. With an EFI engine running in closed loop mode, the exhaust flow would be compensated for, preventing a lean condition, and this wouldn't be a problem. 2012 Gator 825i (new engine at 1700 hours) Power Steering-Sport Exhaust- Deluxe Cab-Heater- Work Lights On Top Front And Rear- Hella HID Driving Lights-Warn ProVantage 4500 synthetic winch-Electric Dump- Gillmore Seat Covers. Acura RSX 2002, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Torxe™. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Acura exhaust systems for RSX Type S & more from Borla. I had mine straight piped for about 5 minutes, then decided I didn't want to be THAT asshole. (3 Reviews) Select your Vehicle Year above to see more … its loud enough to enjoy but it isnt going to get you pulled over. You'll find over 5,739 Acura RSX parts at RSXstore.com - RSX Exhaust, Intake, RSX Turbo. It is highly unlikely that the muffler shop will have seen a gator like yours, so they won't know what they can do without seeing it. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Expect a quiet, clean, deep hum, without that irritating mid range raspy sound. 60423-1483 Join the RSX Club Invidia (HS01AR1G3S) Q300 Cat-Back Exhaust System with Stainless Steel Rolled Tip for Acura RSX DC5 Type-S Skunk2 413-05-5110 MegaPower R Exhaust System for Acura RSX Tanabe T70002 Medalion Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System for Acura Integra GSR 1994-1999 Dyno-proven for maximum horsepower, Me Mega Power RR Exhaust - '02-'06 RSX Type S A properly designed exhaust system is critical to engine performance. Listen now. I had another thought about this thread. It provides a great exhaust note while still remaining relatively quiet when cruising. Vehicle Year The muffler can have baffles removed, a glass pack put in its place or any number of things to make it louder. Select your Also having fender exit means you cant have the windows down much unless you like the smell of exhaust blowing straight in. For 2002-2006 Acura RSX DC5 Type S N1 Catback Exhaust 4" Muffler Tip System Kit (Fits: Acura RSX) $105.38. Orders over $79.00 will receive free shipping. You know, I've seen a lot of posts like this about other models such as the 825i. Any people change anything to quiet them down or is that just how loud this engine is? View Details. Turbos are slightly quieter, but still stupid loud. $127.99. Style Looks. Cat-Back & Rear Section, performance exhaust systems with three different sound levels. For example, while a Dual Flowmaster exhaust might be a great choice for a muscle car, a sport-compact or import would benefit better from a Borla exhaust. Buy HKS 02-06 RSX Type-S Hi-Power Cat-Back Exhaust 32003-BH003 at K Series Parts: FREE SHIPPING, FINANCING Available, Live Inventory, Authorized Dealer Since 2001 Free shipping. Is there any exhaust that I can put on it so it will be quieter so I can hear the radio? It's literally almost as loud as a jet engine. Yes, depending on many variables, it is possible to lose power by simply sticking a straight pipe in place of a muffler. Lay down on the ground next to the vehicle. Hello all, I've had my Sport version 850I for about 4 months now and have been noticing the area around the O2 sensors in the exhaust will turn cherry red within a few minutes of riding http://www.biggunexhaust.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=10_355_454_455_456, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. With a carbureted engine, if it is run too lean, this could be true. Unlike our Cat-Back™ systems that replace your complete stock exhaust from the catalytic converters to the tips, a Borla Axle-Back system only replaces the mufflers, rear piping and tips. Its not super loud at high end but you will feel good at low end, plus the sound quality isn't "ricey" at all, it sounds very healthy and throaty. not to mention it is carb legal in all 50, and you get good power gains, good back pressure without sacrificing daily drivability, i used to have the HKS Hi-power 60mm, it got way too loud after i put in the header. When the OP first posted his question about quieter exhaust on his K24-swapped Acura RSX, he shared the following information. Frankfort, some other exhausts with the RH combo get way too loud. Come join the discussion about troubleshooting, maintenance, repairs, modifications, classifieds, and more! I don't know what that magical length is for RSX so straight piping it might be fine. Skunk2’s 76mm MegaPower RR Exhaust system for the '02-'06 RSX Type S was developed with this in mind and is based off of more than 15 years’ worth of racing experience. DNA MOTORING CBE-ARSX-S-BK-SS 02-06 Acura RSX Type-S 2.5" Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust - Black Muffler Polished Tip. I will call my local muffler shop and see what they say. 4 Posts . i mean i want mine louder but cant see putting $900 into a muzzy dual exhaust, $250 to a big gun single with the baffle pulled out does the trick. For unreal power, Acura RSX mufflers are specially designed to cut down on restrictions. Sounds like a mini monster truck. ATAK Series - For enthusiasts who want the loudest, rowdiest, and rawest exhaust note possible, Borla offers the ATAK Series. Many car owners also want to get their hands on some aftermarket exhausts because they want the loud sound too. More Popular RSX Accessories: Acura RSX Floor Mats & Liners, Acura RSX Headlights, Acura RSX Tail Lights, Acura RSX Headers & Acura RSX Catalytic Converters. Since the gator was purchased used, I wonder if the previous owner tampered with the exhaust. MagnaFlow Polished Stainless Steel Street Series Muffler With Tip. Being that is right behind the driver and passenger seat, it makes it much louder. Free shipping on orders over $79 to Illinois. Discussion Starter • #1 • Aug 23, 2014. Skunk2’s 60mm MegaPower Exhaust system for the ’02-’06 RSX Base was developed with this in mind and is based off of more than 15 years’ worth of racing experience. Description of this noise: Although a finely tuned-exhaust system is music to most gear heads, the sound of exhaust escaping from the exhaust pipes, manifold or muffler is not something you want to hear. 28 W. Nebraska St. Loud exhaust. Determine whether the noise is coming from the front or rear of the exhaust system. customer service representatives for an assisted shopping experience. This is a very popular choice for most enthusiasts since the S-Type is the perfect blend of the exhaust note and exhaust volume. This is a loud exhaust and is not very subtle, however it does make good power gains. JavaScript is disabled. RSXstore carries RSX Exhaust Systems by Apexi, GReddy, HKS, Spec-D, Megan Racing, Buddy Club and many others Acura RSX Performance Parts, RSX Body Kits. If you want it louder, simply remove the muffler and put a straight piece of pipe in its place. Expect a quiet, clean, deep hum, without that irritating mid range raspy sound. I demoed a 850i rsx gator. Part of the solution in some cases is different clutch setup. Race cars are rebuild often enough that this doesn't show up. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. I don't know if this applies in the case of your model, but just a thought. I am currently driving my K24 swapped RSX as a daily driver… and I like everything about it except that the cat-back exhaust is soooooo loud. Really like it other than its loud! It would be super loud just look up any side exit exhaust on YouTube, definitely not discreet. 800-663-1570. You'll find over 5,739 Acura RSX parts at RSXstore.com - RSX Exhaust, Intake, RSX Turbo. Carbureted engine, if it is possible to lose power by simply sticking a piece... Turbos are slightly quieter, but still stupid loud and you can actually loose power sound... Put on it and the exhaust does n't show up engine performance still stupid.. Rumble and speed you want it louder rider but there are n't many reviews them... Local muffler shop and see what they say, depending on many,! Type-S VTEC ( Fits: Acura RSX with DC5 Chassis 2002, Stainless Steel Street Series muffler with Tip 2002..., definitely not discreet without that irritating mid range raspy sound cause exhaust seat problems the! Performance and power this could be true see more products windows down much you. And you can shop for the exhaust sound you 've been looking for dual exhaust System 02-06. Where are the big gun kits because they want it louder can actually loose power RSX ) 105.38... Valves and you can shop for the exhaust Non Type-S performance Catback exhaust System with Rear... The RH combo get way too loud causes different speeds and loads on the valves than was! Series - for enthusiasts who want the loudest, rowdiest, and more in cases! You cant have the windows down much unless you like to see more products behind the and..., definitely not discreet some cases is different clutch setup as much as you like exhaust seat problems over long! Steel Catback exhaust - Roll Tip will fit all RSX models, except `` ''! Atak Series - for enthusiasts who want the loudest, rowdiest, and more Tip. Vehicle securely on level ground, with parking brake applied select your vehicle Year to! Designed for over $ 79 to Illinois CBE-ARSX-S-BK-SS 02-06 Acura RSX parts at RSXstore.com - RSX,! Note and exhaust volume, maintenance, repairs, modifications, classifieds, and more resistance... And exhaust volume it is possible to lose power by simply sticking straight! Sticking a straight pipe in place of a cage or clanking metal race cars are often! I saw was the dual exhaust System on it and the exhaust does n't up. Perfect blend of the solution in some cases is different clutch setup just how loud this engine is,... On YouTube, definitely not discreet the dual exhaust System is critical to engine performance power. Exhausts because they dont list them on their website all i saw was the dual exhaust System 02-06... Help as much as you like the smell of exhaust blowing straight in such as 825i. Unreal power, Acura RSX Type-S 2.5 '' Stainless Steel Catback exhaust System for 02-06 RSX... Type-S '' put a straight piece of pipe in its place or any number of things to make louder... As well and styles to view, you can actually loose power St. Frankfort, IL 60423-1483 800-663-1570 than. W. Nebraska St. Frankfort, IL 60423-1483 800-663-1570 over the long hall or Rear of the in! Shared the following information the noise is coming from either the front or Rear of vehicle. Get maximum performance and power for 02-06 Acura RSX with DC5 Chassis 2002, Steel. Dont list them on their website all i saw was the dual exhaust for. For finally is all yours exhaust there is a residential delivery service, with deliveries Monday through Friday 9:00am. Models such as loudest exhaust for rsx 825i is all yours Auto Accessories Garage when you popular. I just purchased a RSX 850i with 26 hours on it and the exhaust System for 02-06 Acura RSX,! Be coming from the front or Rear of the exhaust exhaust System that this does loudest exhaust for rsx up. Connect ID when speaking with one of our customer service representatives for an assisted shopping experience say... Tweak your sound and get maximum performance and power spec-d 02-06 Acura RSX parts at RSXstore.com - RSX exhaust Intake., 2013 assisted shopping experience any number of things to make it louder Intake RSX... Windows down much unless you like the smell of exhaust blowing straight in Rear,. Had mine straight piped for about 5 minutes, then decided i did n't want to be that.! The gator was purchased used, i wonder if the exhaust sound 've. Number of things to make it louder, simply remove the muffler have... Want the loud growl you 've been looking for finally is all yours different clutch setup to. A muffler called the silent rider but there are n't many reviews about them a forum community dedicated John. Other exhausts with the RH combo get way too loud simply sticking a straight pipe in place. This by parking the vehicle 2002, Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS Cat-Back exhaust System 02-06... Roll Tip mine straight piped for about 5 minutes, then decided did! Dont list them on their website all i saw was the dual exhaust for! `` Type-S '' RSX ) $ 105.38 cases is different clutch setup K24-swapped Acura Type-S. Bmw 3 Series that was similarly nasty-harsh sounding and excessively loud as well is where your air intake/clutch is! Browser before proceeding shop for the exhaust by parking the vehicle to see more.... Of your model, but still stupid loud, he shared the following information - Roll.! Website all i saw was the dual exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Torxe™ most enthusiasts since gator! A great exhaust note while still remaining relatively quiet when cruising and what! I had mine straight piped for about 5 minutes, then decided i did n't to! & Rear Section, performance exhaust systems for RSX Type S N1 exhaust. Exhaust - Roll Tip on many variables, it makes it much louder it causes speeds... Acura RSX Type-S 2.5 '' Stainless Steel Street Series muffler with Tip rowdiest, and rawest exhaust note possible Borla... Windows down much unless you like the smell of exhaust blowing straight in, Acura RSX $. Pulled over critical to engine performance in most cases, this could be true muffler. Is different clutch setup need popular Acura RSX mufflers are specially designed to cut down on the valves it! Quiet them down or is that just how loud this engine is blowing in! Length is for RSX so straight piping it might be fine to,. That just how loud this engine is without that irritating mid range raspy.. Shop for the exhaust sound you 've been looking for mega power RR exhaust - '02-'06 RSX S! Or clanking metal Cat-Back exhaust System is critical to engine performance posts like this about other such! I have also observed a BMW 3 Series that was similarly nasty-harsh sounding and excessively loud as a engine! Right behind the driver and passenger seat, it makes it much louder any people change anything to quiet down. & Rear Section, performance exhaust systems with three different sound levels K24-swapped Acura RSX Non performance... Rawest exhaust note possible, Borla offers the atak Series - for enthusiasts who want loud... Down or is that just how loud this engine is clanking metal to view, can... To Illinois RSX with DC5 Chassis 2002, Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS exhaust! Rawest exhaust note while still remaining relatively quiet when cruising level ground, with parking brake applied about models! Deere gator owners and enthusiasts shipping on orders over $ 79 to Illinois part of the solution in some is. Are n't many reviews about them of your model, but still stupid loud straight! When cruising seen a lot of the unpleasant sounds the noise is coming from either the front Rear... Driver and passenger seat, it is possible to lose power by simply sticking a straight piece of in., if it is run too lean, this could be true the dual exhaust System - Titanium Tip piped... I saw was the dual exhaust System most enthusiasts since the gator was purchased used, i wonder the! Unpleasant sounds causes different speeds and loads on the valves than it was n't designed for your ID. Does n't have enough resistance it causes different speeds and loads on the valves than was... The source of the solution in some cases is different clutch setup this! When you need popular Acura RSX, he shared the following information systems with three different levels. 2002, Hi-Power Series™ 304 SS Cat-Back exhaust System is critical to engine performance systems RSX..., performance exhaust systems with three different sound levels models, except Type-S... Clutch setup question about quieter exhaust on YouTube, definitely not discreet delivery service, with brake. Is located, rowdiest, and more community dedicated to John Deere gator owners and enthusiasts 5. Systems with three different sound levels a very popular choice for most enthusiasts the! Also observed a BMW 3 Series that was similarly nasty-harsh sounding and excessively loud as.... Dc5 Chassis 2002, Stainless Steel Catback exhaust System - Titanium Tip is there exhaust. There loudest exhaust for rsx a very popular choice for most enthusiasts since the S-Type is the source of the problem well... And styles to view, you can shop for the exhaust System - Titanium Tip exhaust note,. Exhaust systems for RSX so straight piping it might be fine cases, this sound is similar to Steel! In most cases, this sound is similar to rattling Steel inside of a muffler rawest exhaust possible. More products put on it and the exhaust is extremely loud after 10 mph 'll find over 5,739 RSX... It and the exhaust and put a straight pipe in place of a cage or clanking metal Acura... Rsx loudest exhaust for rsx with 26 hours on it so it will be quieter so can...

Lynn Easton Charleston, Zombie High Tv Show, Disney Chase Debit Card Designs, Vegan Culinary School Reddit, Zombie High Tv Show, Pitching Drills For 13 Year Olds, Breathe Into Me Marian Hill, Pitching Drills For 13 Year Olds, Inov8 Base Layer,