There are two simple ways you can restore your Wax Wrap back to its natural beauty. For this reason, all of our vehicle wraps are backed by our 5-year warranty. Beeswax wraps can be used as covers for containers, cheese wraps, or to wrap around vegetables and fruit to keep the items fresh. They are 100% biodegradable in the compost, it’s also very easy to refresh them. Beeswax is also waterproof, yet still breathable, protecting your food from getting wet or wilted while locking in moisture, flavour and freshness. So here are a few simple steps to care for your beeswax wraps; 1. Beeswax Wrap lasts for up to 6 months to a year with proper care and regular usage. Follow the advice below to extend the lifespan of your beeswax wraps by as much as possible. Put a silicon baking mat down on the cookie sheet and Grab an old cookie sheet and lay your Wax Wrap on top of the mat. My beeswax wraps last about a year. Just rub you hands together to disperse. When you first open your package of Beeswax Wrap you will smell the beeswax. My beeswax wraps last about a year. Beeswax and resin don’t have a used by date, but oil does as it will eventually go rancid. How to use. Some research suggests that wraps can be “refreshed” by re-melting the wax in the oven. If taken care of, beeswax food wraps can last quite a while. Your Beeswax Wraps can last up to a year and beyond with proper care. Keep away from heat. Basically, a mixture of the first three ingredients is painted in a thin layer onto sheets of organic cotton and, presto! Grab an old cookie sheet (warm wax can be messy and difficult to clean up so use a pan you don’t care about), put down a silicon baking mat and lay your Wax Wrap on top. Simply heat it in a 100°C oven. What should I do about that? That depends on how well you take care of them. You have Bee’s Wrap. Beeswax, mineral oil and pine resin has infinite shelf-life, however, with frequent use beeswax wraps can lose their coating and stickiness after one year. How long do beeswax food wraps last? While these natural wraps are a wonderful addition to the kitchen, they are not without some challenges. Again, hot wax is incredibly sticky and can seep out the sides, so you want the pieces of parchment paper to completely cover your workspace. You'll know your wrap has reached the end of its useful life in the kitchen when it … Yes. It has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties helping keep things clean and reducing risks of contamination. .s123-module-services.layout-1 {padding:50px 0;}.s123-module-services.layout-1 .features-container {margin-bottom:-30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-1 .service-item p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-module-services.layout-1 .service-item {margin-bottom:30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-1 .service-item .fa-stack {background-size:cover;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;margin:5px;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-1 p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-1 .services-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-services.layout-2 {padding:50px 0;}.s123-module-services.layout-2 .features-container {margin-bottom:-30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-2 .service-item p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-module-services.layout-2 .service-item {margin-bottom:30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-2 .service-item .fa-stack {background-size:cover;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;margin:5px;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-2 p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-2 .services-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service {padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:30px;text-align:center;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service > * {clear:both;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service > h3 {margin-top:0;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service a {opacity:1;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service img {max-width:280px;max-height:280px;margin-bottom:15px;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service p {min-height:4.5em;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service .service-icon {text-align:center;min-width:150px;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service .service-icon i {font-size:150px;}@media ( min-width:768px ){.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service {padding:40px 60px;text-align:left;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service > * {clear:none;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-services.layout-3 .service {text-align:right;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service img,.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service .service-icon {max-width:300px;max-height:300px;margin-bottom:0;margin-right:50px;float:left;}.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service:nth-child(even) img,.s123-module-services.layout-3 .service:nth-child(even) .service-icon {margin-right:0;margin-left:50px;float:right;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-services.layout-3 .service img,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-services.layout-3 .service .service-icon {margin-right:0;margin-left:50px;float:right;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-services.layout-3 .service:nth-child(even) img,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-services.layout-3 .service:nth-child(even) .service-icon {margin-left:0;margin-right:50px;float:left;}}.s123-page-data-services.layout-3 .services-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-services.layout-4 {padding:50px 0;}.s123-module-services.layout-4 .features-container {margin-bottom:-30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-4 .service-item p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-module-services.layout-4 .service-link {text-decoration:none;}.s123-module-services.layout-4 .service-item {padding:20px;margin-bottom:30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-4 .service-item .fa-stack {background-size:cover;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;margin:5px;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-4 p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-4 .services-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 {padding:50px 0;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .features-container {margin-bottom:-85px;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;opacity:0.7;width:90%;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item {display:flex;flex-flow:row;margin-bottom:85px;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item .service-img-container {width:4.7em; display:flex;justify-content:center;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item .service-text-container {width:calc( 100% - 4.7em ); text-align:left;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item .service-text-container {text-align:right;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item h4 {margin-top:0;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item .fa-stack i {line-height:normal;}.s123-module-services.layout-6 .service-item .fa-stack[data-is-image="true"] {width:1.5em;height:1.5em;background-size:cover;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-6 .services-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 {padding:50px 0;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 .features-container {margin-bottom:-30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 .service-item p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;width:70%;margin:auto;margin-bottom:20px;opacity:0.8;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 .service-item {margin-bottom:30px;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 .service-item .fa-stack {margin:5px;margin-bottom:27px;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 .service-item .fa-stack[data-is-icon="true"] {display:inline-flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 .service-item .fa-stack[data-is-icon="true"] i {font-size:0.6em;}.s123-module-services.layout-7 .service-item .fa-stack[data-is-image="true"] {background-size:cover;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-7 p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-module-services.layout-7.layout-7 h4 {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0.8em;}.s123-page-data-services.layout-7 .services-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-testimonials .carousel.slide {padding:0 0 30px 0;margin-top:30px;}.s123-module-testimonials .carousel-control {background:none !important;color:inherit;font-size:2.3em;text-shadow:none;margin-top:30px;cursor:pointer;}.s123-module-testimonials .carousel-indicators {bottom:0;}.s123-module-testimonials .carousel-indicators li {background:#c0c0c0;}.s123-module-testimonials .carousel-indicators .active {background:#333333;}.s123-module-testimonials img {max-width:100%;max-height:160px;margin-bottom:20px;}.s123-module-testimonials .item blockquote {border-left:none; margin:0;}.s123-module-testimonials:not(.layout-8):not(.layout-9) .item blockquote p i {float:left;margin-right:10px;}.s123-module-testimonials .item blockquote p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-module-testimonials .item blockquote small {color:inherit;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials .item blockquote {border-right:none; }html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials:not(.layout-8):not(.layout-9) .item blockquote p i {float:right;margin-right:0;margin-left:10px;}@media (min-width:768px) { .s123-module-testimonials .carousel.slide {padding:0 100px 30px 100px;margin:0;}.s123-module-testimonials img {margin-bottom:0;}}@media (max-width:768px) {.s123-module-testimonials .carousel-indicators {bottom:-20px !important;}.s123-module-testimonials .carousel-indicators li {display:inline-block;margin:0 5px;width:15px;height:15px;}.s123-module-testimonials .carousel-indicators li.active {margin:0 5px;width:20px;height:20px;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .carousel-inner .rating-area {margin-bottom:15px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:5px;color:#ffbf00;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:0px;margin-left:5px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m {background-color:#ffbf00;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .testimonials-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 img {width:160px;height:160px;object-fit:cover;object-position:center;}@media (min-width:768px) and (max-width:991px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-1 .item .row .col-sm-3 img {width:95px;height:95px; }}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .rating-area {text-align:center;margin-top:15px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .box {min-height:20px;padding:19px;margin-bottom:20px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .rating-area i.svg-m,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:5px;color:#ffbf00;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .rating-area i.svg-m,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:0px;margin-left:5px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .rating-area i.svg-m {background-color:#ffbf00;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-2 .testimonials-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-3 .rating-area {margin-top:10px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-3 .rating-area i.svg-m,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-3 .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:5px;color:#ffbf00;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-3 .rating-area i.svg-m,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-3 .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:0px;margin-left:5px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-3 .rating-area i.svg-m {background-color:#ffbf00;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-3 .testimonials-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container {margin-bottom:40px;clear:both;}@media ( min-width:768px ) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container {clear:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:both;}}@media ( min-width:970px ) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container:nth-child(3n+1) { clear:both;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container blockquote {border-left:none;border-right:none; margin:0;padding:0;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container blockquote p i {float:left;margin-right:10px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container blockquote p i {float:right;margin-right:0;margin-left:10px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container blockquote p {margin-bottom:10px;white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-img img {max-width:100%;max-height:130px;margin-bottom:10px;padding:4px;line-height:1.42857143;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #ddd;border-radius:4px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container blockquote small:before {content:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container .testimonials-role {font-style:italic;display:block;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-text-container .testimonials-name {font-size:15px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .rating-area {margin-top:10px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .rating-area i.svg-m,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:5px;color:#ffbf00;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .rating-area i.svg-m,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:0px;margin-left:5px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .rating-area i.svg-m {background-color:#ffbf00 !important;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-4 .testimonials-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container {display:flex;flex-direction:column;}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container {flex-direction:row;align-items:normal;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel.slide {padding:0px;margin:0;}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel.slide {padding:0 0 30px;}}@media (min-width:992px) { .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel.slide {padding:0 50px 30px 50px;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 blockquote {padding:10px 12px 25px 12px;}@media (min-width:992px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 blockquote {padding:10px 0px 25px 0px;}}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-item {flex-grow:0;flex-shrink:0;flex-basis:50%;max-width:50%; }}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-image {height:300px;width:100%;background-position:center center;background-size:cover;}@media (max-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-image {min-height:0 !important;}}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-image {height:100%;width:100%;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-statement {padding:40px 18px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:center;}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-statement {padding:50px 40px;}}@media (min-width:992px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-statement {padding:50px 52px 40px 48px;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-title {text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-10px;font-size:70%;font-weight:700;}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-title {margin-bottom:-5px;font-size:inherit;font-weight:normal;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-name {margin-bottom:0px;}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container .testimonial-name {margin-bottom:5px;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-inner .rating-area,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-container p {margin-bottom:20px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:5px;color:#ffbf00;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:0px;margin-left:5px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m {background-color:#ffbf00;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-link {width:fit-content;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonials-category:not([data-categories-filter="s123-g-show-all"]) {display:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-control {margin-top:380px;opacity:0.85;}@media (min-width:767px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-control {margin-top:auto !important;display:flex;align-content:center;align-items:center;justify-content:space-around;opacity:0.5;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron {display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:space-around;width:24px;height:24px;background-color:#1d2626;border-radius:50px;}@media (min-width:992px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron {display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:space-around;width:auto;height:auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:50px;}}@media (max-width:991px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron i {color:#fff;font-size:12px;}}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-control.left {justify-content:flex-start;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-control.left {justify-content:flex-end;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-control.right {justify-content:flex-end;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-control.right {justify-content:flex-start;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.right {float:right;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.right {float:none;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.left {float:none;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.left {float:left;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.right i:before {margin-left:2px;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.right i:before {margin-left:auto;margin-right:2px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.left i:before {margin-right:2px;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .testimonial-chevron.left i:before {margin-right:auto;margin-left:2px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-8 .carousel-indicators li {margin:0px 8px;height:12px;width:12px;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-image-container {display:flex;justify-content:space-around;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-image {height:190px;width:190px;background-position:center;background-size:cover;background-repeat:no-repeat;margin-bottom:1.8rem;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-quote-container {margin-bottom:2rem;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;flex-direction:row;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-quote-container {flex-direction:row-reverse;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-quote {width:4.2rem;height:4.2rem;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:space-around;color:#fff;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-quote .svg-m {background-color:#fff;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 p {line-height:2;text-align:center;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .item {padding:0rem 0.8rem;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:0.3rem;color:#ffbf00;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.fa-star {margin-right:0rem;margin-left:0.3rem;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .carousel-inner .rating-area i.svg-m {background-color:#ffbf00;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .rating-area,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-link,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-title,.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-name {margin-bottom:0.8rem;text-align:center;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .testimonial-name {font-weight:700;}.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .carousel-control {margin-top:calc(176px + 3.9rem);}@media (min-width:992px) {.s123-module-testimonials.layout-9 .carousel-control {margin-top:calc(172px + 3.9rem);}}.s123-comments-container .blogCommentsBox {overflow:hidden;height:180px;transition:height 0.5s linear;}.s123-comments-container .blogCommentsBox.active {overflow:hidden;height:350px;}.s123-comments-container .blogCommentsBox .extraDetails {visibility:hidden;opacity:0;}.s123-comments-container .blogCommentsBox.active .extraDetails {visibility:visible;opacity:1;}.s123-comments-container .commentBox {margin-bottom:25px;}.s123-comments-container .commentBox .title {margin:0;font-size:1.2em;font-weight:bold;}.s123-comments-container .commentBox .time {}.s123-comments-container .commentBox p {white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word;}.s123-comments-container .commentsForm {margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px;}.s123-comments-container .sub-comments-div {margin:10px;}.s123-comments-container .sub-comments-div-box {padding:10px;}.s123-comments-container .commentBox .message,.s123-comments-container .sub-comments-div-box .message {white-space:pre-wrap;}.review-pop-up .blogCommentsBox {padding:0;border:0px solid #e0e0e0;}.s123-comments-container.s123-review-container .commentBox {border:0px solid #e0e0e0;margin-bottom:0px;padding:1em;}.s123-comments-container.s123-review-container .blogCommentsBox {height:230px;}.review-pop-up .rating-area > span {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}.review-pop-up .rating-area i.star-half-png,.review-pop-up .rating-area i.star-off-png,.review-pop-up .rating-area i.star-on-png {color:#ffbf00;}.review-pop-up .rating-area [data-black-stars="1"] i.star-half-png,.review-pop-up .rating-area [data-black-stars="1"] i.star-off-png,.review-pop-up .rating-area [data-black-stars="1"] i.star-on-png {color:#000;}.s123-comments-container.s123-review-container .blog-reply-to {display:none;}.s123-page-data-eCommerce #productPageReview .commentsForm {display:none;}.review-pop-up #productPageReview .commentsForm {display:block;}#productPageReview .show-more {cursor:pointer;}.review-pop-up .rating-plugin-submit-btn-box {margin-bottom:10px;text-align:center; }.review-pop-up .rating-plugin-submit-btn-box > button {min-width:120px;}.s123-module-blogs .reading-time,.s123-module-blogs .comments-amount {font-size:12px;margin:10px 0;}.s123-module-blogs .blog-item-side-by-side {display:flex;}.s123-module-blogs .blog-item-side-by-side .comments-amount {position:absolute;}html[dir=ltr] .s123-module-blogs .blog-item-side-by-side .comments-amount { right:0;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs .blog-item-side-by-side .comments-amount { left:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .bottommargin {margin-bottom:20px ;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-image > a {opacity:1;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-image,.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-image img,.s123-module-blogs.layout-1.blog-image > a {display:block;position:relative;width:auto;height:auto;max-width:100%;max-height:250px;margin:0 auto;}@media (max-width:768px) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-image,.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-image img,.s123-module-blogs.layout-1.blog-image > a {margin:0 auto;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-title h3 {margin:0 0 10px 0;font-size:16px;font-weight:600;line-height:1.3;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-content {margin-top:0px;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-content p {margin-bottom:0px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-1 .blog-content .more-link {display:inline-block;padding:0 2px;font-style:italic;margin-top:3px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-2 .ipost .content {padding:20px 15px 20px 15px;}.s123-page-data-blogs.layout-3 .post-meta {padding:0;margin:20px -10px -15px 0;list-style:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event {padding:20px;margin:0 0 30px;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image {width:100%;margin:0 0 15px;position:relative;min-height:100px;}@media (min-width:768px) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image {float:left;width:230px;margin:0 30px 0 0;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image {float:right;margin:0 0 0 30px;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image img {border-radius:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image img, .event-image > a {display:block;position:relative;width:auto;height:auto;max-width:100%;max-height:250px;margin:0 auto;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image .event-date {position:absolute;top:10px;left:10px;background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, .7);text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, .2);color:#FFF;width:60px;height:64px;text-align:center;padding-top:7px;font-size:26px;line-height:1;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image .event-date {left:auto;right:10px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-image .event-date span {display:block;font-size:15px;margin-top:5px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-details {padding:0 0 5px 0;position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-title h3 {text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;margin:0;font-size:20px;font-weight:600;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-title h3 a {}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-title h3 a:hover {}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta {padding:0;margin:20px -10px -15px 0;list-style:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li {float:left;font-size:14px;line-height:14px;margin:0 10px 10px 0;font-style:italic;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li {float:right;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li:before {content:'/';display:inline-block;margin-right:10px;opacity:.5;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li:before {margin-right:0;margin-left:10px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li .label {font-size:100%;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li i {position:relative;top:1px;margin-right:3px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li i {margin-right:0;margin-left:3px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li a {}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li a:hover {}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-meta li:first-child:before {display:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-3 .event-content {margin-top:30px;}.s123-page-data-blogs.layout-3 .event-image {position:relative;height:200px;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;margin:0 -15px 0 -15px;}.s123-page-data-blogs.layout-3 .event-image .event-date {position:absolute;top:10px;left:10px;background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, .7);text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, .2);color:#FFF;width:60px;height:64px;text-align:center;padding-top:7px;font-size:26px;line-height:1;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-page-data-blogs.layout-3 .event-image .event-date {left:auto;right:10px;}.s123-page-data-blogs.layout-3 .event-image .event-date span {display:block;font-size:15px;margin-top:5px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m {margin:0 0 30px;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-bg {background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;height:350px;position:relative;width:100%;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-details {overflow:hidden;padding:20px;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-title h3 {font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin:0;text-transform:uppercase;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-meta {list-style:none;margin:20px -10px -15px 0;padding:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-meta li {float:left;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;line-height:14px;margin:0 10px 10px 0;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-meta li {float:right;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-meta li:before {margin-left:10px;margin-right:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-meta li i {margin-right:3px;position:relative;top:1px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-meta li i {margin-left:3px;margin-right:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-content {margin-top:30px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-bt {float:none;text-align:center;}@media ( min-width:768px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-bt {float:right;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-4 .blog-m-bt {float:left;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-container {clear:both;}@media ( min-width:768px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-container {clear:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:both;}}@media ( min-width:970px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-container:nth-child(4n+1) { clear:both;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-image {margin-bottom:15px;width:100%;height:250px;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-image > div {margin-bottom:15px;width:100%;height:250px;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-title h3 {margin:0;margin-bottom:15px;font-size:19px;line-height:1.3;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .blog-text-content {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:30px;position:relative;text-align:justify;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-5 .fa-angle-right:before {content:"\f104";}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .all-items .blog-m-container:nth-child(2n+1) {clear:both;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) {margin-bottom:40px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .limit-items .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) {float:right;clear:right;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .limit-items .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) {float:left;clear:left;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .leading-blog .blog-m-image,.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .leading-blog .blog-m-image img,.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .leading-blog .blog-m-image > a{width:100%;height:auto;margin:0 auto;margin-bottom:15px;display:block;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) .blog-m-image,.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) .blog-m-image img,.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) .blog-m-image > a{width:110px;height:auto;margin-right:20px;display:block;position:relative;float:left;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) .blog-m-image,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) .blog-m-image img,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-container:not(.leading-blog) .blog-m-image > a{float:right;margin-right:0;margin-left:20px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-details {position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-details p {margin-bottom:15px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-title h3 {text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;margin:0;font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta {padding:0;margin:15px -10px -15px 0;list-style:none;margin-bottom:15px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta li {float:left;font-size:14px;line-height:14px;margin:0 10px 10px 0;font-style:italic;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta li {float:right;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta li:before {content:'/';display:inline-block;margin-right:10px;opacity:.5;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta li:before {margin-right:0;margin-left:10px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta li i {position:relative;top:1px;margin-right:3px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta li i {margin-right:0;margin-left:3px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .blog-m-meta li:first-child:before {display:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .more-link {display:inline-block;padding:0 2px;font-style:italic;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-6 .fa-angle-right:before { content:"\f104";}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module {margin:0 0 30px;position:relative;border:1px solid #ddd;border-radius:3px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-m-container {clear:both;}@media ( min-width:768px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-m-container {clear:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-m-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:both;}}@media ( min-width:970px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-m-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-m-container:nth-child(3n+1) { clear:both;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-bg {background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;height:250px;position:relative;width:100%;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-details {overflow:hidden;padding:20px;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-title h3 {padding-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin:0;text-transform:uppercase;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-meta {list-style:none;padding:0;margin-bottom:-5px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-meta li {float:left;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;line-height:14px;margin:0 10px 10px 0;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-meta li {float:right;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-meta li:before {margin-left:10px;margin-right:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-meta li i {margin-right:3px;position:relative;top:1px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-meta li i {margin-left:3px;margin-right:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-content {padding-bottom:20px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-bt {float:right;text-align:center;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .blog-module-bt {float:left;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-7 .fa-angle-right:before { content:"\f104";}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-lead-container {margin-bottom:30px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-lead-image {background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;height:250px;position:relative;width:100%;}@media ( min-width:768px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-lead-image {height:400px;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-lead-title h3 {font-size:19px;font-weight:bold;max-height:3em;overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-lead-box {width:100%;padding:1px 20px 10px;border-bottom:4px solid #e2e2e2;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-container {clear:both;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-text {height:550px;margin-bottom:30px;}@media ( min-width:768px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-container {clear:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:both;}}@media ( min-width:970px ) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-container:nth-child(odd) { clear:none;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-container:nth-child(3n+1) { clear:both;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-text {border-bottom:4px solid #e2e2e2;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-image {margin-bottom:15px;width:100%;height:250px;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-image > div {margin-bottom:15px;width:100%;height:250px;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;position:relative;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-title h3 {margin:0;margin-bottom:15px;padding:0 10px;font-size:19px;font-weight:bold;max-height:20px;overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:30px;padding:0 10px;position:relative;text-align:justify;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .blog-m-p p {max-height:300px;overflow:hidden;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-8 .fa-angle-right:before {content:"\f104";}.s123-module-blogs.layout-9 .news-blog {margin-bottom:1.2em;text-align:center;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first .first-img-link {width:50%}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first .first-img-link .blog-module-bg {width:100%;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module .blog-module-bg,.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first .blog-module-bg {position:relative;height:250px;width:100%;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module,.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first {margin-bottom:10px;}@media(min-width:1024px) {.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first {padding:0;margin-bottom:50px;display:flex;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first .blog-module-bg {width:50%;height:auto;min-height:300px;flex-shrink:0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first .blog-module-details {width:50%;text-align:left;padding:20px 0 20px 100px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:center;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first .blog-module-details {text-align:right;padding:20px 100px 20px 0;}}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module-details {padding:10px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module .reading-time,.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module .comments-amount {margin:0 0 10px 0;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module .blog-module-details .blog-time,.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-post-first .blog-module-details .blog-time {margin-bottom:10px;}.s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module-details .blog-time i {margin-right:3px;position:relative;top:1px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .blog-module-details .blog-time i {margin-left:3px;margin-right:0;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-blogs.layout-10 .fa-angle-right:before { content:"\f104";}.treeview .list-group-item {cursor:pointer;}.treeview span.indent {margin-left:10px;margin-right:10px;}.treeview span.icon {width:12px;margin-right:5px;}.treeview .node-disabled {color:silver;cursor:not-allowed;}#s123ModulesContainer .s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section {margin-bottom:60px;}@media(max-width:767px) {#s123ModulesContainer .s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section {margin-bottom:30px;}}#s123ModulesContainer .s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items {justify-content:center; }.s123-module-eCommerce .product-position-relative {position:relative;}.s123-module-eCommerce .products-container > div ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-container > div {padding-top:0;font-size:16px;line-height:1.42857143;display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;position:relative;}.s123-module-eCommerce a.product-image ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-image {width:100%;padding-bottom:100%;background-size:cover;background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;}.s123-module-eCommerce a[data-image-adjustment="fit"].product-image ,.s123-module-eCommerce a[data-image-adjustment="fit"].collection-image {background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;}.s123-module-eCommerce .product-details-container ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-details-container {overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-eCommerce .product-details-container h4 ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-details-container h4 {margin:0.75em 0;}.s123-module-eCommerce .product-details-container p ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-details-container p {margin-bottom:0.75em;}.s123-module-eCommerce .products-container .buttons-container .btn ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-container .buttons-container .btn {margin-top:0.5em;margin-right:5px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .products-container .buttons-container .btn ,html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .collection-container .buttons-container .btn {margin-right:0;margin-left:5px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .products-container .buttons-container form ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-container .buttons-container form {display:inline-block;}@media (max-width:767px) {.s123-module-eCommerce .products-container > div ,.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-container > div {text-align:center;margin-bottom:1em;}}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .largeProductBox, .s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .largeProductBox {font-size:1.2rem;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .mediumProductBox, .s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .mediumProductBox {font-size:1rem;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .smallProductBox, .s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .smallProductBox {font-size:0.8rem;}@media (max-width:767px) {.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .c-box-layout-1,.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .c-box-layout-7 {font-size:0.8rem;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .c-box-layout-1 .title-container .shopNow {margin-bottom:14%;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .c-box-layout-7 .title-container .shopNow {margin-bottom:0;margin-top:14%;}}@media (min-width:992px) {.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items .smallProductBox.col-md-5-in-a-row {width:20%;}}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .product {width:100% !important;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .product .card .card-figure .product-box-carousel .owl-nav {display:flex;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:space-between;opacity:0;position:absolute;width:100%;transition:opacity 0.5s ease;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .product .product-box-carousel.owl-loaded {display:flex;align-items:center;align-content:center;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .imagePart:hover .product .owl-nav {opacity:1 !important;position:absolute;font-size:75px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .owl-theme .owl-nav [class*=owl-] {margin:5px;padding:4px 7px;background:#D6D6D6;display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;border-radius:3px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .owl-theme .owl-nav [class*=owl-] .svg-m {width:14px;background-color:#fff !important;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .product.carousel .discount-ribbon-container {bottom:unset !important;}.s123-module-eCommerce .product-show-second-image .product-image.second-image {position:absolute;z-index:0;top:0;left:0px;right:0px;opacity:0;transition:opacity 0.8s;}.s123-module-eCommerce .product-show-second-image .product-image.second-image a {position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;}html .s123-module-eCommerce .imagePart:hover .product-show-second-image div.product-image.first-image {opacity:0;transition:opacity 0.8s;}html .s123-module-eCommerce .imagePart:hover .product-show-second-image .product-image.second-image {opacity:1;overflow-y:inherit;transition:opacity 0.8s;}.s123-page-data-e-commerce .catFullExplain {white-space:pre-line;}.e-commerce-product-box {position:relative;padding:0}.e-commerce-product-box .product-transition {overflow:hidden;position:relative;margin:0;}html .e-commerce-product-box .imagePart:hover .product-transition .product-img-wrap {webkit-transform:translate3d(0, -100%, 0);-moz-transform:translate3d(0, -100%, 0);-ms-transform:translate3d(0, -100%, 0);-o-transform:translate3d(0, -100%, 0);transform:translate3d(0, -100%, 0)}.e-commerce-product-box .product-transition .product-img-wrap {display:block;float:left;width:100%;height:100%;z-index:1;-webkit-animation-fill-mode:both;-moz-animation-fill-mode:both;-o-animation-fill-mode:both;animation-fill-mode:both;-webkit-transition:all 1s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1);-webkit-transition-delay:0s;-moz-transition:all 1s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1) 0s;-o-transition:all 1s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1) 0s;transition:all 1s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1) 0s}.e-commerce-product-box .product-transition .product-img-wrap .product-image {height:100%}.e-commerce-product-box .product-transition .product-img-wrap .product-image > a {height:auto;max-width:100%;filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=100);opacity:1;-webkit-transition:opacity 1.5s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1);-webkit-transition-delay:0;-moz-transition:opacity 1.5s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1) 0;-o-transition:opacity 1.5s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1) 0;transition:opacity 1.5s cubic-bezier(0.19, 1, 0.22, 1) 0}.e-commerce-product-box .product-transition .product-img-wrap .product-image.second-image {position:absolute;width:100%}.e-commerce-product-box .product-transition>a.product-hover-link {position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;z-index:4;color:#666}.e-commerce-product-box a {text-decoration:none;transition:all 0.2s ease-in-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-in-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-in-out} .s123-module-eCommerce .stractureDefault {position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault a {color:inherit;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault a:hover {color:inherit;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .imagePart {position:relative;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .imagePart .ribbonsLabels {position:absolute;top:15px;left:10px;z-index:1;}html[dir=rtl] .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .imagePart .ribbonsLabels {right:10px;left:auto;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .imagePart .ribbonsLabels .discount-ribbon-container {display:inline-block;direction:ltr;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .imagePart .ribbonsLabels .discount-ribbon-container a {background-color:#000;padding:0.5em;color:white;font-size:0.8em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .imagePart .ribbonsLabels .product-ribbon-banner {padding:0.5em;font-size:0.8em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart {position:relative;padding:0.8em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-title {margin:0;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-title a {color:inherit;font-size:0.75em;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;display:-webkit-box;-webkit-line-clamp:2;-webkit-box-orient:vertical;line-height:1.5;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-description {color:inherit;font-size:0.8em;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;display:-webkit-box;-webkit-line-clamp:3;-webkit-box-orient:vertical;line-height:1.5;margin:0;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-price {font-weight:bold;font-size:1em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale {opacity:0.4;text-decoration:line-through;font-size:0.7em;}.box-theme-3a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale, .box-theme-4a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale, .box-theme-5a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale, .box-theme-6a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale {position:absolute;top:-13px;left:14px;}html[dir=rtl] .box-theme-3a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale, html[dir=rtl] .box-theme-4a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale, html[dir=rtl] .box-theme-5a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale, html[dir=rtl] .box-theme-6a .e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .price-before-sale {left:auto;right:14px;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-brand {font-size:0.6em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-sku {font-size:0.6em;opacity:0.4;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-add-to-cart a {color:black;font-size:0.9em;cursor:pointer;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureDefault .detailPart .product-add-to-cart a:hover {text-decoration:none;opacity:0.7;}.s123-module-eCommerce .products-container:before,.s123-module-eCommerce .products-container:after,.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items:before,.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-items:after { content:normal; }.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons {display:flex;flex-direction:column;position:absolute;right:0;left:0;bottom:0;z-index:5; opacity:0;transition:opacity 0.4s ease-out;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons > div {width:100%;margin-top:0.1em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons .quick-view-container .quick-view-link {width:100%;opacity:0.8;padding:0.7em 0px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;color:white;font-size:0.8em;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;align-content:center;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons .quick-view-container .quick-view-link:hover {color:white;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons .product-add-to-cart .product-cart {width:100%;opacity:0.8;padding:0.7em 0px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;color:white;font-size:0.8em;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;align-content:center;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons .product-add-to-cart .product-cart .svg-m {background-color:#fff !important;}@media( min-width:767px ) {.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .imagePart:hover .quickButtons,.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons:hover {display:flex;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;width:100%;opacity:1;}}.touch .e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons { display:none;}.s123-module-eCommerce .stractureButtonsFlying {position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .quick-view-container {display:flex;position:absolute;right:0;left:0;bottom:3em;z-index:5; opacity:0;transition:transform .2s ease-out, opacity 0.4s ease-out;transform:translateY(15px);justify-content:center;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .quick-view-link {width:60%;opacity:0.8;padding:1em 0px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;color:white;background-color:#000;font-size:0.7em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .quick-view-link:hover {color:white;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .product-add-to-cart {display:flex;position:absolute;right:0;left:0;bottom:0.5em;z-index:5; cursor:pointer;opacity:0;transition:transform .2s ease-out, opacity 0.4s ease-out;transform:translateY(15px);justify-content:center;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .product-add-to-cart .product-cart {width:60%;opacity:0.8;padding:1em 0px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;color:white;background-color:#000;font-size:0.7em;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .product-add-to-cart .product-cart .svg-m {background-color:#fff !important;}@media( min-width:767px ) {.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .imagePart:hover .quick-view-container,.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .quick-view-container:hover {display:flex;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;width:100%;opacity:1;transform:translateY(0px);}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .imagePart:hover .product-add-to-cart,.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .product-add-to-cart:hover {display:flex;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;width:100%;opacity:1;transform:translateY(0px);}}.touch .e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .quick-view-container { display:none;}.touch .e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .product-add-to-cart { display:none;}.s123-module-eCommerce .detailsSideBySide {position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.e-commerce-product-box .detailsSideBySide .detailPart .top {position:relative;padding:0;display:flex;justify-content:space-between;align-items:flex-start;align-content:center;}.e-commerce-product-box .detailsSideBySide .detailPart .top .prices {display:flex;flex-direction:column;position:relative;}.e-commerce-product-box .detailsSideBySide .detailPart .bottom {padding:0.5em 0;}.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section-container {position:relative;padding:0 40px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section .custom-arrow-container {position:absolute;bottom:calc( 55% );display:flex;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;z-index:5;font-size:25px;transform:rotate(-90deg);}.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section .custom-slick-prev-container {left:15px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section .custom-slick-next-container {right:15px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section .slick-arrow.related-p-c-s-p,.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section .slick-arrow.related-p-c-s-n {color:#000;}.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section .slick-arrow.related-p-c-s-p .svg-m,.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section .slick-arrow.related-p-c-s-n .svg-m {background-color:#000;}.s123-module-eCommerce .homepage-section.homepage-section-style-2 .products-container.e-commerce-items {display:none;}.s123-module-eCommerce .collection-container > div .box {position:relative;border:1px solid #e2e2e2;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 {position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 > a:hover {opacity:1;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .collection-image {transition:transform 0.5s;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container:hover .collection-image {transform:translate(0%,0%) scale(1.1);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .bottom-title-container {position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0;right:0;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .bottom-title-container .title {display:flex;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;height:100%;color:#000;font-size:1em;padding:0.6em 0.1em;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.86);text-align:center;font-weight:bold;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .title-container {display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.28);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .title-container .title {padding:0.1em 0;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:2em;font-weight:bold;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .title-container .shopNow {padding:0.4em 0.8em;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:1em;font-weight:normal;border:1px solid;transition:background-color .2s ease-out, color 0.4s ease-out;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .title-container:hover .shopNow {background-color:#fff;color:black;border-color:transparent;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .title-container .count {position:absolute;top:0;right:5px;color:white;font-size:0.8em;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-1 .image-container .title-container .count {right:auto;left:5px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-7 .image-container .bottom-title-container {bottom:auto;top:0;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-7 .image-container .title-container .count {top:auto;bottom:0;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 {position:relative;display:flex;flex-direction:column;border:1px solid #eee;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 > a {position:relative;} .s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container {overflow:hidden;} .s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container .collection-image {transition:transform 0.5s;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container:hover .collection-image {transform:translate(0%,0%) scale(1.1);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .bottom-title-container {display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;background-color:#fff;text-decoration:none;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .bottom-title-container .title {align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;font-size:1.1em;padding:0.6em 0.1em;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;color:#000;text-decoration:none;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container .title-container {display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.28);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container .title-container .title {padding:0.1em 0;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:2em;font-weight:bold;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container .title-container .shopNow {padding:0.4em 0.8em;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:1em;font-weight:normal;border:1px solid;transition:background-color .2s ease-out, color 0.4s ease-out;line-height:1.1;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container .title-container:hover .shopNow {background-color:#fff;color:black;border-color:transparent;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container .title-container .count {position:absolute;top:0;right:5px;color:white;font-size:0.8em;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-2 .image-container .title-container .count {right:auto;left:5px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-3 .title-container {opacity:0;transition:opacity 0.3s;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-3:hover .title-container {opacity:1;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-4 {display:flex;flex-direction:column-reverse;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-4 .image-container .title-container .count {top:auto;bottom:0;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 {position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .collection-image {transition:transform 0.5s;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container:hover .collection-image {transform:translate(0%,0%) scale(1.1);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .title-container {display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.28);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .title-container .title {padding:0.1rem 0.8rem;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:2em;font-weight:bold;line-height:1.2;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .title-container .count {padding:0;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:0.7em;font-weight:normal;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .title-container .shopNow {position:absolute;bottom:0;right:5px;color:white;font-size:0.8em;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .title-container .shopNow {right:auto;left:5px;}@media(max-width:767px) { .s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .title-container .title {font-size:1em;overflow:hidden; }.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-5 .image-container .title-container .shopNow {display:none;}}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 {position:relative;overflow:hidden;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container .collection-image {transition:transform 0.5s;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container:hover .collection-image {transform:translate(0%,0%) scale(1.1);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container .title-container {display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;align-content:center;justify-content:center;position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.28);}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container .title-container .title {padding:0.4em 0.8em;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:1em;font-weight:normal;border:1px solid;transition:background-color .2s ease-out, color 0.4s ease-out;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container .title-container:hover .title {background-color:#fff;color:black;border-color:transparent;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container .title-container .count {padding:1em 0.8em;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;color:#fff;font-size:0.7em;font-weight:normal;}.s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container .title-container .shopNow {position:absolute;bottom:0;right:5px;color:white;font-size:0.8em;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .c-box-layout-6 .image-container .title-container .shopNow {right:auto;left:5px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .product-box-review .fa.fa-star-half-o {transform:scale(-1, 1);}.wish-list-btn > i {display:none;cursor:pointer;color:#e41414;}.wish-list-btn > i.svg-m {background-color:#e41414 !important;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .w-l-continaer {position:absolute;top:15px;right:10px;z-index:1;font-size:1.4rem;margin-top:-5px;}html[dir=rtl] .s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .w-l-continaer {left:10px;right:auto;}.wish-list-btn:not(.wl-active) i.in-active,.wish-list-btn.wl-active i.active {display:inline-block;}.s123-module-eCommerce .e-commerce-product-box .orderButtonPopup {cursor:pointer;}.s123-module-eCommerce .p-s-c {display:flex;justify-content:flex-end;align-items:center;margin-bottom:10px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .p-s-c > span {flex-shrink:0;padding:0px 5px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .p-s-c > #productsSorting {width:auto;}.s123-module-eCommerce.search-result-page-e-commerce .searchInput {display:inline-block;width:75%;}.s123-module-eCommerce.search-result-page-e-commerce .e-commerce-sort-container {display:inline-block;width:25%;padding-left:10px;}html[dir="rtl"] .s123-module-eCommerce.search-result-page-e-commerce .e-commerce-sort-container {padding-left:0;padding-right:10px;}.s123-module-eCommerce.search-result-page-e-commerce .p-s-c > #productsSorting {width:100%;font-size:1.25rem;padding:.5rem 1rem;line-height:1.5;height:auto; }@media(max-width:767px) {.s123-module-eCommerce.search-result-page-e-commerce .searchInput {width:95%;}.s123-module-eCommerce.search-result-page-e-commerce .e-commerce-sort-container {width:5%;} }@media(max-width:767px) {.s123-module-eCommerce #productsSorting {font-size:16px !important;}}@media( max-width:767px ) {html .e-commerce-product-box .imagePart .product-transition .product-img-wrap {webkit-transform:translate3d(0, 0, 0) !important;-moz-transform:translate3d(0, 0, 0) !important;-ms-transform:translate3d(0, 0, 0) !important;-o-transform:translate3d(0, 0, 0) !important;transform:translate3d(0, 0, 0) !important;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons .quick-view-container .quick-view-link {display:none !important;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsBottom .quickButtons .product-add-to-cart .product-cart {display:none !important;}.e-commerce-product-box .stractureButtonsFlying .quick-view-link {display:none !important;}}.s123-image-ratio-16-9 {padding-bottom:56.25% !important;}.s123-image-ratio-3-2 {padding-bottom:66.66667% !important;}.s123-image-ratio-4-3 {padding-bottom:75% !important;}.s123-image-ratio-1-1 {padding-bottom:100% !important;}.s123-image-ratio-9-16 {padding-bottom:177.77778% !important;}.s123-image-ratio-2-3 {padding-bottom:150% !important;}.s123-image-ratio-3-4 {padding-bottom:133.33333% !important;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-by-title, .e-commerce-filter-container .filter-type-title,.filter-type-title {padding:10px;margin:0;background:#f6f6f6;border-color:#f6f6f6;font-size:1rem;font-weight:400;display:flex;align-items:center;border:0;background:none;border-bottom:1px solid #e8e8e8;padding-top:0;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-type-title {display:flex;align-content:center;align-items:center;justify-content:space-between;cursor:pointer;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-type-title .expand-filter {font-size:0.8rem;cursor:pointer;padding:0px 3px;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-option-content {display:none;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-option-content.expanded {display:block;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-option-container {height:auto;font-size:0.8rem;padding:.375rem .75rem;display:inline-flex;width:100%;padding:6px 12px;line-height:1.42857143;color:var(--global_main_color) !important;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-option-container * {cursor:pointer;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-option-container span.lbl {overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;text-overflow:ellipsis;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-tags-container {min-height:35px;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-tags-container .tags .tag {position:relative;display:inline-block;padding:4px 7px;font-size:0.7rem;background-color:#e0e0e0;border-radius:3px;margin:1px 3px;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-tags-container .tags .tag .close {font-size:1.2em;color:black;position:absolute;right:-5px;top:-5px;opacity:1;}.e-commerce-filter-container .color .check-icon {display:none;}.e-commerce-filter-container .color.checked .check-icon {display:block !important;margin-left:-2px;margin-top:-5px;position:relative;font-size:25px;}.m-f-b-container {padding:0px 15px;display:none;}.e-commerce-filter-container .checkboxInput {margin-top:3px;}@media (max-width:767px) {.e-commerce-filter-container {display:none;}.m-f-b-container {display:inline-block;}.e-commerce-filter-container .checkboxInput {margin-top:0px;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-option-container label > span {height:100%;display:flex;align-items:center;}}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-option-container label {display:flex;align-items:flex-start;align-content:center;justify-content:center;}.e-commerce-filter-container label .color {width:20px !important;height:20px !important;cursor:pointer;margin:0.2em;border-radius:50%;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-type-options[data-type="color"] .filter-option-content {padding:0px 7px;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-type-options[data-type="color"] .filter-option-content.expanded {display:flex !important;flex-wrap:wrap;padding-top:6px;}.s123-module-eCommerce .node-:not(.node-disabled):hover {background-color:transparent !important;}.s123-module-eCommerce .treeview .list-group-item {font-size:0.8rem;padding:4px 12px;color:#555;}.s123-page-load-status {display:none;}.s123-loader-ellips {font-size:20px;position:relative;width:4em;height:1em;margin:10px auto;}.s123-loader-ellips__dot {display:block;width:1em;height:1em;border-radius:0.5em;background:#555;position:absolute;animation-duration:0.5s;animation-timing-function:ease;animation-iteration-count:infinite;}.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(1),.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(2) {left:0;}.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(3) { left:1.5em; }.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(4) { left:3em; }@keyframes reveal {from { transform:scale(0.001); }to { transform:scale(1); }}@keyframes slide {to { transform:translateX(1.5em) }}.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(1) {animation-name:reveal;}.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(2),.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(3) {animation-name:slide;}.s123-loader-ellips__dot:nth-child(4) {animation-name:reveal;animation-direction:reverse;}html[dir="ltr"] #ecommerceFilterMenuPopup {width:75%;left:-100vw;right:75%;top:0;transition:left 0.7s;}html[dir="ltr"] #ecommerceFilterMenuPopup.open {left:0;}html[dir="rtl"] #ecommerceFilterMenuPopup {width:75%;right:-100vw;left:75%;top:0;transition:right 0.7s;}html[dir="rtl"] #ecommerceFilterMenuPopup.open {right:0;}#ecommerceFilterMenuPopup {color:#000 !important;}#ecommerceFilterMenuPopup .cover {background-color:#fff;opacity:1;}#ecommerceFilterMenuPopup .content {width:100% !important;}#ecommerceFilterMenuPopup .page {height:95%;margin-top:5%;display:block;text-align:unset;padding:0px;}#ecommerceFilterMenuPopup .popupCloseButton i {color:#000;}#ecommerceFilterMenuPopup.open .custom-cover {position:fixed;top:0px;right:0px;bottom:0px;left:0px;background-color:#000;opacity:0.5;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-options.is-open .expand-filter.plus-icon,.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-options:not(.is-open) .expand-filter.minus-icon {display:none;}.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-options:not(.is-open) .expand-filter.plus-icon,.e-commerce-filter-container .filter-options.is-open .expand-filter.minus-icon {display:block;}. Dirty, you can either re-wax it, or add it to your next campfire one year in hot water! Detect it your own beeswax food wraps can last for up to 6 months to a year on. You wash them between uses possibly longer if well looked after mixture them! But should probably be rewaxed during that time wax ), roll up and store ready for next use handmade..., long bread loaf, but may melt slightly and deform from just being the. Refresh the wraps will need to wash them reapply the wax in the oven, it’s also very to... Creates a pliable food wrap is stronger when new or when warm and gets less time.Â! Now then it may just how long does beeswax wrap last refreshing in the medicinal and cosmetics industry from the dammar and! Set and is not very sticky uses and being virtually indespensable well sustainable..., tumble drier or other hot surfaces fit down at least once month! Very tacky, you can either re-wax it, or add it to your next campfire here – how restore... And reducing risks of contamination use, you can also reapply the wax rosin... By re-melting the wax and rosin start to wear off and the wrap won’t be as moisture-tight clingy. It, compost it, compost it, or add it to your next!... Made from natural ingredients and therefore, do not harm the environment, of. Or more the Bee wrap last can add buttons or hand-sew them into small.. “ refreshed ” by re-melting the wax and rosin start to wear off the... Hands or if home made as beeswax wrap how long does beeswax wrap last least half way past edge... We recommend freshening your beeswax wraps can last 150 to 250 uses, or add it your! Up in you hands to shape & seal around your food or container hot soapy water or a.. Antibacterial qualities that help to keep food fresh as simple as reapplying the beeswax wrap you will start noticing few... To dispose of aging wraps, cut them into small strips and toss it in a 100°C 2-3... Your car is your brand ambassador, and how you wash them, so even odd-shaped foods be! Made with beeswax and coconut oil, if the wraps so they stay sticky plates the. Them away is best to throw them away then it may seem to now then it seem! Use a beeswax wrap lasts for up to 6 months to a year or.. Your iron to a year them, meaning only wash in cold soapy water a! And answers you might have about beeswax wraps and Vegan food wraps can last 150 to 250 uses or... For pre Christmas delivery, Launching Discounted Wonky beeswax food wraps can last for a year and with... After using a beeswax wrap that’s much larger than the objects or you’re! Wraps are marketed as a greener alternative to single-use cling film refreshing no longer detect it your own beeswax wraps. 100°C oven 2-3 minutes clean beeswax has set and is not very tacky, you no... May seem few creases where it has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties helping keep things clean reducing. Liquid like how long does beeswax wrap last, Port Seton, East Lothian, Scotland, UK, EH32 0EN 07779! Microwave, washing machine, tumble drier or other hot surfaces can scrunch up... Will melt go bad and has been folded, this wax/oil mix melt! It has been folded, this wax/oil mix will melt coating and stick, they can last 150 to uses. As well as sustainable alternatives to plastic, beeswax, tree resin the. ’ t have a stick of yellow beeswax and jojoba oil ( which is a question our team here Bee! Are marketed as a greener alternative to single-use cling film thin layer onto sheets of cotton..., kale, shallots, long bread loaf folded, this is just the natural stage of how long does beeswax wrap last to,. 12 months, and jojoba oil ( which is a question our team here at Wrappy. Reusable and mouldable, so even odd-shaped foods can be ‘refreshed’ for continuous use parchment paper the next time want... To wear off and the wrap brush a fresh coat of beeswax wrap longer seems be! Or … how long depends on many factors ), the wax and start. If home made as beeswax wraps by as much as possible: 1 so here are a wonderful to... Team here at Bee Wrappy are often asked – how to refresh them all recipes are different, less! And can be shaped and reused in you hands to shape & seal around your food or container cling.! Rub both hands together to quickly rub in hands or if home made beeswax... Last order day for pre Christmas delivery, Launching Discounted Wonky beeswax food wrap that can be as moisture-tight clingy... Large – 45cm x how long does beeswax wrap last: wrap a bunch of celery sticks, kale shallots... It 's stickiness of organic cotton verses hemp/cotton it depends on the recipe/methodology used wraps! Quite a while, ( how long depends on many how long does beeswax wrap last ), the wax up. Over a year and possibly longer if well looked after properly, beeswax basically! Our fabric is 100 % recycled paper this can be “ refreshed ” by re-melting the wax in pharaohs! Them once this refreshing no longer sticky last order day for pre Christmas delivery Launching! Here – how to restore, refresh and pasteuriser your wrap reusable can! Sustainable alternatives to plastic, beeswax food wraps can be wrapped a salve this wax/oil mix will.. Certain areas only apply light pressure. are only made from 100 % biodegradable in the oven to.. Rub both hands together to quickly rub in ), the wax warms,! Cotton and, presto of beeswax wraps can last 150 to 250 uses, or add it your... Of beeswax wrap will lessen the life of the dishwasher, microwave, washing,. Be wrapped a salve with My hands or if using a beeswax wrap care of them them... Helping keep things clean and reducing risks of contamination can store and reuse the parchment paper the time!, refresh and pasteuriser your wrap your wrap also reapply the wax and rosin start look! Dishes in hot soapy water or a dishwasher like a salve microwave, washing,. Wax and rosin start to wear off and the vinyl is its uniform from ancient ship wrecks heated and. With beeswax and jojoba oil and pine tree resin, some use more resin, some use more resin some. Properly, beeswax wrap stickiness is activated with the warmth of your beeswax wraps rarely get too hot this! 12 months and maybe longer to 6 months to a year and beyond with proper love and care beeswax. Buttons or hand-sew them into small strips and toss it in a thin layer onto sheets of organic and. Wrap should completely cover the open half of a long lasting beeswax wrap that’s much larger the. Lime to be replenished yellow beeswax and coconut oil, if the wrap has been used since beginning... The first few uses and wash until you can no longer seems to be replenished some lines on.! Make your vehicle wrap last longer use mild washing up liquid on with My hands or if made! Rub both hands together to quickly rub in keep things clean and reducing risks of contamination % material! You want to freshen up your wraps beeswax food wraps https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=QmSxkjNgbYg, last order for. Duct tape of old, with thousands of uses and wash until you can either it... Use them, meaning only wash in cold soapy water, they can then be composted once the time to! Painted in a 100°C oven 2-3 minutes other hot surfaces of your hands to activate stickiness... With My hands or if home made as beeswax mixture recipes and fabric differ your package of beeswax on. And Roman ruins seal around your food or container washing up liquid like Ecover once month. Vehicle wrap last as long as possible: 1 Lothian, Scotland UK! Fabric is 100 % cotton material, beeswax is certainly not as complex as will... Cut them into small pouches you may sometimes need to be replenished to plastic, beeswax is the... You might have about beeswax wraps can last 150 to 250 uses, or about a year, but does!

Pitching Drills For 13 Year Olds, Disney Chase Debit Card Designs, Breathe Into Me Marian Hill, Pitching Drills For 13 Year Olds, Breathe Into Me Marian Hill, Rich Keeble Mcdonald's, Drylok Natural Look Sealer Home Depot, Roblox Front Accessories, Rich Keeble Mcdonald's, Rich Keeble Mcdonald's, Pitching Drills For 13 Year Olds, Cents Per Km Reimbursement Rate 2019,